How To Fix Brother Printer Drum ErrorWe’ll now begin to see how we can solve the problem that occur as a “Drum Error” in Brother Printer. There are two ways through which you can resolve the Brother laser printer drum error, by either resolving it or totally replacing it. Brother printers have distinct consumables i.e. the toner cartridge and the drum unit. Make sure you substitute merely the drum unit and not the cartridge. Follow the step by step instructions listed below :
- Open the front cover of your Brother printer.
- Now on the top, press the clean button once.
- Click on the Start button stated with the green color on your printer top.
- When you observe that your Display screen is turned off, Press the Plus (+) button repeatedly 10 or 11 times.
- Now press Ok. It will prompt with ‘Please wait’ sign.
- Close the printer cover.