The common causes of the Canon b200 code is that it requires print head replacement or because of the problem in the ink cartridge.
Below are the different steps through which you can resolve this error.
1. Troubleshooting 1
- Firstly, open the printer’s cover and dismantle all the ink cartridges.
- Now lift up the grey locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
- Carefully take the printer head from the carriage unit.
- Now insert the print head back in and lock the lever down.
- Gently close the cover and power off the printer.
- Unplug the printer from the power unit for roughly about 5-10 mins and restart the printer.
2. Troubleshooting 2
- If your printer is turned on, make sure you unplug it from the power unit and switch off.
- While unplugged, take out the paper from the unit.
- Verify if there exists any obstruction stuck in the unit or paper paths.
- If no obstructions are found, plug the power back in and turn the unit on.
This will resolve Canon Pixma Mg5320 printer error b200.