How to configure AT&T.Net Yahoo Email Account on Outlook and iPhone
Want to configure your att.net Yahoo email account on Apple device or sync it with your Outlook account? Need step by step instructions to manually configure your account on your iPhone or sync it with other email applications and reap the multi-device, multi-utility benefits of the webmail system?
Well, configuring your att.net email account on different devices and webmail applications is simple enough. In this article, we’ll give you all the information you need regarding AT&T email setting for Outlook and iPhone to help you get up and running in no time. However, in case you face issues while following the steps or need further help, do not hesitate to call us. Dial our toll free customer care number 1-844-851-9487 to get in touch with our expert technicians. With comprehensive knowledge and years of experience, they can help you configure your AT&T Yahoo email account setting and att.net IMAP server setting to help you get going. Available 24×7, 365 days a year, they can provide you prompt help and support to resolve all your AT&T Yahoo email related issues and ensue that you never have to face a bad day at work.
How to set up your AT&T email account in Microsoft Outlook
Follow the below-mentioned steps to set up your AT&T email account in Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013 or 2016 using a Secure Mail Key:
- Sign in into myAT&T with your att.net ID and log in credentials.
- Now select your email address from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Add Secure Mail Key’.
- Enter a Nickname in the space available.
- Next select ‘Create Secure Mail Key’.
- Note down the Secure Mail Key or copy it for using it later.
- Now open Microsoft Outlook and click on ‘File’ present at the top left corner of the screen.
- Click Add Account.
- Enter your AT&T email address and click Connect.
- Click IMAP.
- Enter the following details:
- Incoming mail server: imap.mail.att.net
- Port: 993
- SSL: SSL/TLS
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Port: 465
- SSL: SSL/TLS
- Enter the Secure Mail Key obtained in Step 1 and click Connect.
- Click OK when you receive the display message ‘Your account set up is complete’.
How to add AT&T Webmail to an iPhone
- Open your iPhone settings and select ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’.
- Now select ‘Add Account’ to add your AT&T Webmail account.
- Select ‘Yahoo’.
- Type in your name, AT&T email address, email password and a description such as ‘AT&T Webmail.’
- Click ‘Save’ once done and press the “Home” button to return to the main screen.
- Locate the Mail icon on your iPhone screen and press it to launch the email application on your iPhone. It will now contains your AT&T emails.
Still need help?
Setting up your AT&T email account in Microsoft Outlook and iPhone is simple enough, isn’t it? But in case you are facing technical challenges while following these steps or are encountering error messages, call us. Get in touch with us by dialing At&t Email support number 1-844-851-9487 and we’ll help fix all the issues in no time and will sync your AT&T email account on the platform and device of your choice and will make sure that you never miss any important communication whether you are at home, office or on the go.