Mozilla Thunderbird is a multi-faceted webmail client that offers a number of features and benefits to its users. The email client also offers you the ability to easily configure and sync your third-party email accounts with the email application to help you enjoy seamless connectivity and hassle-free access to all your emails and important personal and business communications.
In this article, we’ll show you how Mozilla Thunderbird can be configured to work seamlessly with Yahoo!, Gmail, and Windows 10 mail applications using IMAP . In case you need help while following the steps or are facing technical issues, call us. Dial our toll free customer support number 1-844-851-9487 and get in touch with our certified experts. They can help you fix all the technical glitches in no time and can quickly show you how to set up Gmail, Windows 10, or Yahoo! mail in Mozilla Thunderbird.
How to add your Gmail / Yahoo!/ Windows 10 Account to Mozilla Thunderbird
- Sign in to your Gmail, Yahoo, or Windows 10 mail account using your credentials.
- From the gear icon on the upper-right side, select settings.
- Click FORWARDING AND POP/IMAP
- Select ‘Enable IMAP’.
- Now configure your IMAP client and click ‘Save Changes’.
- Next, open Thunderbird and login to your account with your credentials.
- Put a tick on the IMAP check box and click on ‘Manual config’.
- Manually enter the following details:
- Incoming : imap.gmail.com
- Port : Either 993 (ssl) or 143
- Outgoing : smtp.gmail.com
- Port : Either 25 or 465 (ssl)
- Click Re-test
- Once completed, click on Create Account to apply all the changes.
That’s it. Now you can check your Gmail/ Yahoo!/ Windows 10 messages in Mozilla Thunderbird.
Still need help?
Unable to manually sync your email accounts? Need expert technical help? Call us on 1-844-851-9487 and enjoy comprehensive support from our certified technicians. They can help your set up your email accounts and resolve all the technical glitches to ensure seamless work and productivity. For best remote tech support experience, call us now!