Do you know the exact way to connect your Epson printer to wifi? Learn how to connect Epson printer to wifi with us in simple ways. For the users of Windows and Mac, we know the simplest of methods that will get your Epson printer connected to the wifi on your system in the shortest time possible.
- How can I Connect My Epson Printer to Wifi?
- How to Connect Epson Printer to Wifi on Mac Laptop?
- How to Connect Epson Printer to Wifi on Windows 10 Laptop?
- How to Connect Epson Printer to Laptop via Software Installation CD?
- How to Connect Epson WF 3640 Printer to Wifi?
- Why My Epson Printer won’t Connect to My Wifi?
Let’s start reading this post now!
The following are the topics that we will be discussing here.
1. How can I Connect My Epson Printer to Wifi?
2. How to Connect Epson Printer to Wifi on Mac Laptop?
3. How to Connect Epson Printer to Wifi on Windows 10 Laptop?
4. How to Connect Epson Printer to Laptop via Software Installation CD?
5. How to Connect Epson WF 3640 Printer to Wifi?
6. How Do I Connect My Epson ET 2500 to Wifi?
7. How to Connect Epson L355 to Wifi?
8. Why My Epson Printer won’t Connect to My Wifi?
9. Epson Printer Models Compatible with Procedures
How can I Connect My Epson Printer to Wifi?
In the sections to come, you will gain knowledge about how to connect your Epson printer to wifi on multiple systems, such as Mac, Windows 10, etc. We will share with you several procedures for connecting the device to wifi. We have explained all the ways and also defined the steps. Make sure that you read all the steps first to avoid making any mistakes.
Let’s begin connecting Epson printer to wifi network with the quickest, simplest, and shortest procedure. We will tell you how to establish this connection by using the “Epson support”. You can perform this procedure in only 10 steps.
1. First, ensure that your Epson printer is configured to a wireless network or an Ethernet connection. For this, click on the “Epson support” main windows and choose your printer model.
2. Go to the “Manual” section and then press “Start” to begin the procedure.
3. Now, download and install the “Epson connection printer set-up utility”.
4. You will see a window that displays the “License Agreement”. Click on the checkbox showing “End-user license agreement”.
5. Then click on “Next”.
6. Press “Install” and then click on “Finish” when the installation is complete.
7. Now, from the “Dialog box” menu, click on the printer that you have installed and press “Next”.
8. Go to the “Printer Registration” option and press Next.
9. Now, click on “Agree” and press “Next”.
10. A new dialogue box will be displayed showing the message “Register a printer to Epson Connect”. Press “Ok”.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Wifi on Mac Laptop?
Here is a procedure to help you connect your Epson printer to wifi on your Mac. In this procedure, we will tell you how to connect your device to wifi via the Epson Connect printer setup utility application. Read all the 17 steps given below to perform this procedure without any hassle.
1. Search for the ‘Epson Connect” printer setup utility application.
2. Download the application on your Mac.
3. Now, run the application and tap “Continue”.
4. You will be prompted to “Agree” to the software license.
5. Click on “Continue” after agreeing.
6. Now, install the application.
7. Next, click on “Agree” to accept the terms and conditions.
8. When the installation finishes, choose the product and hit “Next”.
9. Click on “Printer Registration” to continue.
10. A dialogue box will be visible with the message “Register a printer to Epson Connect”. Hit “Ok”.
11. Read the terms and conditions and press “Next”.
12. If you do not have an account, create a new one.
13. To register a new product, choose “I already have an account.” Then press “Close”.
14. Click on “Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print” to activate the services.
15. Your Epson printer will be connected with Epson Connect. Open the “Settings”.
16. On your Mac, go to the wireless network connection options.
17. You will be asked to enter your password and your device will be connected to wifi.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Wifi on Windows 10 Laptop?
The method to connect your Epson printer to Wifi on Windows 10 computer or laptop is absolutely simple. We have described this method in just 12 steps. Before you begin reading these steps, we will advise you to check that your Epson printer has been turned on and is connected with your Windows 10 system.
1. On your Windows 10 system, press the “Windows” key and the “Q” key to open “Cortana”.
2. In the search box of windows, type “Printer” and tap the “Enter” key.
3. You will see the “Control Panel” and the connected devices. Choose your printer.
4. In case you cannot find your printer, ensure that it is on and connected. Then click on “Add a printer or scanner”.
5. Choose your Epson printer from the list.
6. Double-click on the printer’s name. Then tap “Set up”.
7. Go to “Wifi settings”.
8. Click on “Wifi setup” and enter the wifi setup wizard.
9. Find and click your network’s name.
10. You will be required to provide your password.
11. Now, tap on “Connect”.
12. Your Epson printer may take a while to get connected with your wifi. Once connected, its signal strength will be visible on the bottom-right corner of your Windows 10 system’s screen.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Laptop via Software Installation CD?
When you purchase an Epson printer, a software installation CD is provided to you. So, we will teach you how to connect to Epson printer through wifi via this Epson software installation CD. And if you do not have the CD or DVD for the Epson software installation, you need not worry at all. You can visit the official website of Epson to download it.
1. Go to the “Epson Drivers and Downloads” website.
2. Choose your product.
3. Then choose the “Operating system”.
4. The next step is to pick the operating system version.
5. Now select the language for installing the software.
6. You will be asked to agree with the “License Agreement” to continue with the download.
7. Next, extract the downloaded file.
8. The eighth step involves running the setup file to start the installation.
9. Go through the instructions on your screen for installing the software.
10. When you are asked for the way to install the software, select “wireless connection”. Then press “Continue”.
11. Now, choose “Yes” and again click on “Continue”.
12. Choose “Printer test page” to check that the installation is complete.
13. Once it is complete, go through the instructions/guidelines to connect your Epson printer to wifi.
How to Connect Epson WF 3640 Printer to Wifi?
You can make your Epson WF 3640 more functional by connecting it to wifi. Below we have provided you an easy way to connect your device to wifi from its “Control Panel”. Let us begin reading this 10-step procedure.
1. Ensure that the wireless network name and network key are with you.
2. Press the “Home” icon on the “Control Panel” of your Epson WF 3640 Printer.
3. Now, press the “Wi-Fi” icon in the upper-right corner.
4. Choose “Wi-Fi setup” to advance.
5. Tap on “Wi-Fi setup wizard”.
6. Select your wireless network from the list of wireless networks available. Use the up and down arrow keys to navigate.
7. The next step is to fill in your password and press the “Return” arrow.
8. Then press “Proceed” and tap “Ok”.
9. Now, the device will be configured for wireless printing. When the setup is complete, press “Done”. You can also tap “Start” for printing a network status report.
10. Use the CD provided on your purchase of the Epson WF 3640 Printer to run the device’s setup on your system. In case there is no CD, you can visit the official website of Epson to download the software.
Note: To connect more than one system to your Epson device, begin the startup using the CD. Click on the “Setup” option. Then select “The printer is already on my wireless network”. To continue, go through the instructions.
How Do I Connect My Epson ET 2500 to Wifi?
We will use the WPS method to connect your Epson ET 2500 Printer to wifi. For this procedure, your router needs to be WPS-enabled. To check that your router is WPS-enabled, search the WPS button on the device/access point. Now, perform the 3 simple steps given below.
1. The initial step involves pressing the “WPS” button on the router/access point.
2. Now, tap the “Wi-Fi” button of your device. Hold the “Wi-Fi” button for at least 3 seconds.
3. When the connection has been made, the left side of the wifi light will become green.
How to Connect Epson L355 to Wifi?
Consider the 14-step procedure given below to establish a connection between your Epson L355 Printer and your wifi router.
1. First, check that the access point is on. Communication should also be available.
2. Ensure that your Epson L355 Printer is on.
3. Now, open the “Setup” mode. On the “Control panel” of the device, tap the “Setup” icon.
4. Navigate to the “Network settings” using the left and right buttons. Press “Ok” to choose.
5. Now, select “Wireless setup”. Then press “Ok”.
6. Then select “Advance setup” and tap “Ok”.
7. Choose “Manual setup” or “Manual wireless LAN setup”. Then press “Ok”.
8. When you are prompted to establish the connection tap “Ok”.
9. Select the “Infrastructure mode” to connect to the network using a wireless router.
10. Now, tap on “SSID”. When “SSID” does not appear, check whether the access point is available for communication.
11. Now, choose the “Network name” with which you want to connect.
12. Choose the “Security method” and press “Ok”.
13. Provide the “Security key”.
14. Press “Ok” when you see the settings screen and the process will be complete.
Why My Epson Printer won’t Connect to My Wifi?
Your Epson printer may not be getting connected to your wifi if the location of your device is not right. Also, there could be a fault with your router, your password may be incorrect, or the Epson printer driver might not be up to date. We have shared 5 solutions to resolve this problem. Let’s read ahead.
1. Change Location of Your Epson Printer
Due to poor signal strength, you can expect your Epson printer to not connect to wifi. Try to change the location of your device and keep it near the router. When the signal strength gets better, try connecting it to your wifi router.
2. Restart Router and Epson Printer
Is your Epson printer connected to wifi but offline? This is another generic printer problem. Restarting your router as well as your Epson printer will be the most suitable option for you. Here, we have shown how to do this correctly.
1. Plug out your router.
2. Now, wait for 1 minute.
3. Then plug in your router.
4. Plug out your Epson printer for a minute.
5. Now, plug in your printer again.
6. Then start the process to set up the wifi on your printer.
3. Ensure Wifi Password is Correct
Your Epson printing device may not be connecting to the wifi due to an incorrect password. For that reason, you should always ensure that your wifi password has been entered correctly while establishing the connection.
4. Factory Reset Network Settings
If your Epson printer won’t connect to wifi, then you can also factory reset the network settings on your device. The steps to do so have been shown below.
1. Ensure that your printer is on and the screen is ready.
2. Go to the “Menu” and then open the “Settings”.
3. Scroll down to select “Restore default settings”.
4. Click on “Network settings”.
5. When the pop-up settings are visible, tap on “Ok”.
6. The Epson printer will restore and reboot itself. Connect it to wifi afterwards.
5. Update Epson Printer Driver
Updating the Epson printer driver can fix the bugs that may be preventing the device from connecting to your wifi. To manually update your Epson printer driver, you can try the following 5 steps.
1. Go to the “Windows Desktop”.
2. In the taskbar, right-click on the product icon.
3. Now, click on “Software update”.
4. In the printer settings, go to the “Utility” tab.
5. Next, choose “Driver update”.
Epson Printer Models Compatible with Procedures
The procedures to connect to wifi can also be used for the following models of the Epson L Printer series.
|Epson L355 Printer||Epson L380 Printer||Epson L385 Printer||Epson L3060 Printer||Epson L3150 Printer|
You can also use the procedures shown in this guide for the following models of the Epson XP Printer series given below.
|Epson XP 200 Printer||Epson XP 235 Printer||Epson XP 245 Printer||Epson XP 247 Printer|
|Epson XP 330 Printer||Epson XP 400 Printer||Epson XP 434 Printer||Epson XP 446 Printer|
Putting an End
This complete guide taught you the different ways to connect your Epson printer to wifi on different systems. We also shared with you the best approach to follow when your device fails to make the connection with your wifi. Let us know which way worked the best for you. We will be excited to read your comments!
Take a look at our post on Epson printer offline as well. Know how to fix it within minutes.