Epson Printer is one of the best printers for commercial establishments and has earned reliability in the market with passing time due to positive feedback from the users. For excellent quality of prints, users can completely trust the Epson printers and its various models developed for meeting the requirements of the users for various purposes.
These printers complete the tasks faster and enables the user to print on diverse paper types and sizes without the need of manual switching. A complete range of CAD and GIS applications can be printed. This includes large infrastructure projects and geospatial mapping. You can contact the approach Epson Printer Support to know how to connect the Epson printer to WiFi or to connect the Epson printer wirelessly.
This article will provide you with the steps to connect the Epson printer with your wireless network. You just have to attach your printer with your system and install the software that you are provided with your new Epson Printer. Now, you can easily configure your Epson printer setting to the wireless option but before that check for the other requirements of the printer using the WLAN network.The wireless network is a hassle-free network as you won’t have to take tension regarding power cables and network failure. You can easily connect your system with your printer without physically connected both of them via a cable.
To setup a wireless printer, you need wireless router and the login credentials of the router like password and SSID. The SSID is the name of the network you will be connected to.
Steps to connect the Epson printer to Wi-Fi:
- Make sure that your Epson printer is configured to a wireless network or Ethernet connection.
- To verify the same, you need to follow the instruction below:
o Click on the Epson support main windows and press the printer model.
o Go to the Manual section and then press Start to begin the procedure.
- Now, download and install the Epson Connection printer Set-Up Utility.
- A window will appear that displays the License Agreement. Click on the checkbox that shows End-User License Agreement.
- Then, select the Next option.
- Press Install tab and then click on Finish when the installation is complete.
- From the dialog box menu, click on the printer that you have installed and press Next.
- Go to the Printer Registration option and press Next.
- Now, click on the Agree option and press Next.
- A new dialog box will be displayed on your system that shows the message, Register a printer to Epson Connect message, press OK.
With the steps above, you can connect your Epson printer to your WiFi router or any wireless network. If you have any queries in performing the steps above or you need some technical expert advice, contact ErrosDoc.com support team by calling us on out Help-desk toll-free number 1-844-851-9487. You can connect with us anytime as we provide 24*7 services.