How to Fix “79 Service Error” Code on HP Laserjet Pro 400 Printer?
Facing Error 79 on your HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer? Are you looking for ways to manually fix this issue? Well, we can help. Service error 79 usually pops up when a print job is corrupted or when there is a miscommunication between the spooler and the printer due to outdated firmware.
In this article, we’ll show you some simple resolution steps that can help you get rid of the error message in no time. In case you are not able to fix the issue on your own, call us for expert help and support. Dial our toll free HP Printer Repair 1-844-851-9487 and our experts can help you fix HP service Error 79 in no time.
Here Are Two Different Steps To Resolve HP Printer Error Code 79
Method 1: To Fix HP Printer Error 79
- Switch off your HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer.
- Remove all print jobs from the main computers as well as other computers connected to your network printer.
- Now in the domain network, go to “See What’s Printing” box and check who owns each print job.
- Log in to each of those accounts and remove them from the domain network.
- If you still cancel the print jobs via specified accounts, remove the HP LaserJet Pro 400 from the list of “Devices and Printers” and add it again.
In case you face issues or errors while the process, Get Support for HP Printer @ USA/Canada +1-844-414-5222 & UK +44 2896 002856
Method 2: To Resolve HP 79 Service Error
- Switch on your HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer.
- Connect your printer to the Internet. Connect the Ethernet from your printer to your switch or router or modem.
- Now on the control panel, click on the Network icon.
- Check the IP address on the printer.
- If it displays 192.168.XXX.XXX, then it means that you are connected to your home network.
- Now go back to your home screen and click on Settings.
- Select HP LaserJet Update and check and download all the latest firmware updates.
- Reboot your HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer to fully activate all the new updates.
- Confirm if the issue has been resolved.
Following the aforementioned steps should resolve HP LaserJet Pro 400 service Error 79. In case you need help, Call Expert @ USA/Canada +1-844-414-5222 & UK +44 2896 002856