Is it accurate to say that you are endeavoring to update an iOS gadget and have you encountered error 3194 in iTunes? Try not to stress; this is a standout amongst the most widely recognized system glitches on these gadgets. There are a few reasons that can cause iPhone error 3194 when refreshing or reestablishing iOS gadget. With a few solutions, you can resolve the issue quickly.
It happens with many that when they ought to restore or update iPhone/iPad from iTunes reinforcement, now and then a pop up message appears saying “The iPhone could not be restored an unknown error occurred 3194.” If you see the message, introduce the latest version of iTunes and endeavor to update or restore once more. In the event that this doesn’t help, follow the below mentioned ways to do so.
Fix 1 – iPhone Restore Error Code 3194: Using hosts file
To restore error 3194 iPhone, you can follow the below mentioned steps.
- Make beyond any doubt that iTunes is not working on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open host documents on your PC:
- For Windows PC: c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
- For Mac: open Terminal, type this direction and press Return: sudo nano/private/and so on/has/and so on/has
- Open hosts record with administrator rights.
- Now copy “184.108.40.206 gs.apple.com” into the last line of the Hosts file. Then, “Save” the record.
- Connect iPhone to PC by means of USB link and open iTunes.
- Put the iPhone/iPad/iPod into DFU mode by killing the telephone and afterward holding down the Home and Power catch for 10 seconds, at that point discharges the Power button however clutch the Home catch until iTunes discloses to you that the gadget is presently in recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, you can restore iPhone. However, restore iPhone will eradicate all information on your iPhone, so ensure you’ve at any point upheld up iPhone with iTunes or iCloud.
- Once your iOS update is done, return to the hosts record and expel the “220.127.116.11 gs.apple.com” line again so that iTunes can appropriately update. This is a basic advance else you may experience future errors when endeavoring to update iOS forms.
Fix 2 – Check Network Connection on your Mac or PC
Other than changing the hosts documents to fix the error 3194, you can likewise fix iPhone Restore Error 3194 by alter network settings on your PC.
- Make beyond any doubt your PC can interface with Internet. If not, restart your PC and modem or contact your network supplier.
- If you are utilizing a wireless switch, attempt to utilize an Ethernet link to interface your PC with modem.
- Temporarily uninstall your security programming on your PC.
In the event that none of above strategies can fix the obscure error 3194, you may utilize iOS System Recovery to restore or update iPhone without iTunes.
To fix the error that says ‘Iphone Could Not Be Restored Error 3194’, you can use any of the above mentioned methods or use any recovery system software to fix the issue. In case, the error still persist, you can ask the experts for necessary support.