The Amazon Prime subscription members are granted certain perks that comprise quick shipping that too completely free for eligible purchases, broadcasting movies, television series and music, special shopping deals, endless reading, and more. The various shipping benefits include: Free two day shipping, free one day shipping, Prime now (two-hour delivery), free release date delivery, free no-rush shipping etc. You are offered free trial prime membership for one month. But there are many users who look for cancelling the trial membership subscription. However, it has a procedure. The free trial Amazon prime membership can be cancelled from your account by following few easy steps. Make sure that “auto renew” option is disabled. This will help you not be charged. When the free 30-day trial period completes the prime membership will be automatically be cancelled
This usually happens because people opt for free prime trial and forgot to turned it off after the free month and their card get charged for the prime.
At times you might face some problem in cancelling your prime trial membership you can instantly get in touch with Amazon customer service.They will provide genuine assistance to cancel the prime membership successfully.
It is very simple to stop your Amazon Prime membership, or even cancel your free trial subscription to make sure that it does not automatically follow to a full time Amazon Prime membership, going to the settings option of your account.
How to Cancel Amazon Prime Free Trial Membership/ Cancel Free Trial?
- You have to click to Manage Your Prime Membership.
- If you have paid Amazon Prime membership or are on a free trial, perform one of the below listed options:
- To stop the membership -> Click End membership option on the left side of the page.
- Note: The enrolled members who have not availed their Amazon Prime benefits comprising: One Day Delivery, Prime Video, Prime Music and the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library etc. are authorized for a complete refund. The enrolled members who have availed their Amazon Prime highlights are authorized partial refund based on use.
- To cancel a free trial, click Cancel free trial or Do not continue, on the left-hand side of the page.
- Note: In case you choose Do not continue for your free trial option, you can gain assistance till the free trial period ends. Then your membership will cancel, and your payment card won’t be charged.
You may also prefer to configure a renewal reminder by choosing the options – “Remind me Later” “Do not continue” that can be followed by going to your account, under “Manage Prime membership”. You might not see the reminder option that won’t be available if your renewal date is within the following three days.
How to Cancel Your Amazon Prime Membership?
It is very easy to close your Amazon Prime membership. You just have to click the “End Membership” option shown in this page.
The enrolled members who have not availed the highlights of the membership are authorized for refund of the recent membership period. This refund amount will be reflected to the bank account in 3-5 business days. To close the membership follow the below steps.
- Supplemented subscriptions associated with your membership will not renew when the trial period of Prime membership ends.
- In case you Prime membership is related with a service you get via another company you should get in touch with the company to manage your Prime membership.
For my details and assistance on how to cancel Amazon Prime Free Trial Membership you can connect with ErrorsDoc.com. It is a reliable agency that hires professionals working with Amazon and who help you answering your queries and resolving your problems instantly. Connect with the professionals via the toll free number +1-866-496-0452 and garner immediate assistance.