If you among thousands of users who have subscribed to Apple music on your iPhone and due to some reason want to cancel the subscription membership, this article is going to benefit you. You have to manage your Apple Music subscription by knowing the right way to cancel the Apple music subscription, change your type of subscription or join the prevailing family subscription. To learn how to cancel the subscription membership on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch follow the below mentioned steps in the given sequence.
For iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
In any of the above device on which you signed up for Apple Music, you have to click the link: View my subscription. Else you can also follow the below listed steps:
- Move to Settings -> Enter your name -> iTunes & App Store.
- Click your Apple ID going to the screen top -> You can see your Apple ID. When prompted you have to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Move down to Subscriptions option -> Click on it.
- Then click on your Apple Music subscription.
- In case you are paying for your subscription membership, but fail to view it in the subscriptions list, assure that you are signed in with the Apple ID, the one which you actually subscribed to Apple Music and that you avail it with Apple Music on your device. There are chances that you may fail to view your subscription. Contact Apple support if you face such scenario.
- Follow the options accordingly to manage your subscription.
- For Changing or Altering: You can alter to individual subscription that is totaled monthly or annually, alter to a Family subscription and then you can invite your family, or alter to a Student subscription and check your eligibility.
- For Canceling: Click Cancel Subscription -> then click confirm. This will stop your subscription at the end of the recent billing cycle.
You can either cancel or alter your Apple Music subscription membership on the device you are using that is subscribed or another device, till you are using the same Apple ID to sign in: iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, Android, iTunes on a Mac or PC, Apple TV
In case you stop/cancel Apple Music, you are restricted to access to the Apple Music list, the specific music you added to your Library, and the features of Apple Music when your current subscription period ends. In case you cancel it during the trial period you are authorized to the Apple Music catalog and other features till the date you are charged for the full price.
You can manage your Apple Music subscription on an Apple device is as simple as handling other subscriptions.
Cancellation or Alteration of Apple Music Subscription
Depending upon your requirement you can either cancel or alter your Apple Music or change your subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch; on your Android device; in iTunes on your Mac or PC; or on your Apple TV. Your Apple Music subscription will probably renew in case you do not cancel more than 24 hours prior your renewal date.
There are certain applications and services that offer subscription-based access to their content. Like single item purchases the subscriptions also automatically renew until you choose to end them.The subscriptions that renew automatically comprise:
- Apple Music subscriptions
- Apple News, newspaper, and magazine subscriptions
- In-app subscriptions for content or services such as: HBO NOW, Spotify, Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, etc.
If you want to learn more on how to cancel Apple music subscriptions on iPhone or changing the subscription etc. you can immediately get in touch with ErrorsDoc.com via the toll free phone support number +1-844-414-5222. The in house support team is active 24×7 to resolve your queries and provide assistance within minimum wait time.