Netflix users at times deal with how to cancel Netflix subscription, cancel netflix over iPhone
etc. It is a very simple procedure, comprising of few steps that will help you to cancel netflix.
For the cancellation of your iTunes billing for Netflix you have to open iTunes on your Apple
mobile device or computer and follow the steps below. It is recommended to follow the steps
in the mentioned sequence for successful cancellation results.
How to Cancel Netflix via your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch?
A. How to Cancel Netflix through iTunes
Follow the below steps to cancel Netflix via iTunes:
● On your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) home screen -> Click Settings.
● Then click your name.
● Click Tunes & App Store.
● Go to Apple ID -> Click View Apple ID. (It might ask you to sign in or use Touch ID).
● Click Subscriptions.
● Choose Netflix.
○ In case you fail to see a Netflix subscription, check that you are signed in with
the right Apple ID. Still you fail to locate your subscription then immediately
contact Apple Support for assisting you to find and cancel your subscription.
● Choose Cancel Subscription that is on the bottom of the page.
● Click on Confirm.
● And your Netflix account is cancelled. You will not be able to view the Cancel
Subscription option on the Netflix subscription page. Finally your subscription stops
when the current billing cycle comes to an end.
Note: Only uninstalling the Netflix application will not stop the subscription automatically.
You have to follow all the steps aforementioned to cancel/end your subscription. In case you
uninstall the Netflix application and fail to cancel your subscription, you will be charged still.
B. How to Cancel through Netflix Application
● Open the Netflix application click the menu button.
● Choose your Account.
● Choose Cancel Streaming Plan option.
● This automatically redirects to your iTunes Subscriptions page. There you are
supposed to sign in to iTunes.
● Choose Netflix.
○ In case you are unable to view a Netflix subscription and you are liable to pay
still, then verify that you have signed in using the right Apple ID. The Apple ID
you use to sign in is correct then probably you have directly via Netflix, not
● Then choose Cancel Subscription.
● Click to Confirm.
● Finally your account is cancelled and you won’t be able to see the Cancel
Subscription option on the Netflix subscription page. And your subscription will stop
at the end of the following billing cycle.
Note: uninstall of the Netflix application results in stopping of your subscription
automatically. Follow the above mentioned steps to cancel the subscription. Remember that
uninstalling the Netflix application without canceling your subscription, you will receive a
chargeable bill at the month end.
C. How to Cancel Netflix via your Computer
● You can either open or download iTunes.
● In case you are signed in, you are supposed to sign in with your Apple ID.
○ Choose your account and sign in from the menu bar going to the screen top
or top of iTunes window -> then choose Sign in. Enter your correct Apple ID
and password when you are prompted.
● Choose Account from the menu bar going to the itunes window screen top -> choose
View My Account. Sign in when you are prompted.
● Go to the Settings section on the Account Information screen.
● Choose manage going to the right of Subscriptions
● Choose Edit option going to the right of the Netflix subscription.
○ If you can not see a Netflix subscription, check that you have entered the right
Apple ID to sign in. Still if you fail to locate the, you should connect with the
Apple Support to cancel your subscription.
○ Not able to find the Netflix subscription and have a single Apple ID, the
reason would be that you have subscribed directly via Netflix application, not
● Go to the bottom of the page and choose Cancel Subscription.
● Click to Confirm.
● Finally your Netflix account is cancelled successfully and you will not able to see the
Cancel Subscription option on the Netflix subscription page. And your subscription
stops when the currently running billing cycle stops.
Note: When to uninstall the Netflix application it automatically stops your subscription. You
need to cancel your subscription through the above mentioned instructional steps to finally
close your subscription. Cancelling the Netflix application without canceling your
subscription, will not be accepted. You will still have to pay the minimum charges.
For more details over cancellation of Netflix application from different devices you can
connect with ErrorsDoc.com. The in house competent team will guide you to deal with your
issues and queries instantly. Dial the toll number +1-866-496-0452 to connect with the team.