How To Fix Avast UI Failed to Load Error
Avast is one of the most profound free antivirus used by many users. It is a very helpful antivirus program to get rid of the minor and major malware and viruses in the system. Once you have it on your system you will be away from the glitches. When you restart or reboot your system after updating Avast antivirus, you can receive the following error message: “Avast Ul failed to load”. This error can not be fixed by pressing ‘Exit’ and ‘Restart’. While facing an error, Avast Ui says, “…really embarrassing, this is not responding”. But, are they going to fix it for you? No! Don’t worry, there is no need to panic if you are witnessing such errors.
Errorsdoc has brought the best resolutions for avast major errors like avast install error window 10, avast won’t open and many more. We won’t disappoint this time either. The following content explains the best solutions just like we have been providing for the most complicated errors.
Avast is known to run smoothly on Windows 10 as well but some minor glitches will lead to the error UI failed to load avast. Save your system from such virus attacks by following the subsequent methods one by one.
Fix Avast UI Failed To Load On Windows 10
- Start your system first
- Now press Windows key and R together
- This will open the Run dialogue box where you will have to type “Services.msc” and hit the Enter button
- Locate the “Remote Desktop Services” in the services console panel
- After this, you will be able to see the Startup Type which you must set to Automatic. This can be done by double-clicking on the option
- You will have to ensure that the service is running
- Make a selection on the Start button to ensure
After restarting your system, you will be able to witness the Avast UI Failed to Load Error. In case you don’t, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Hit the option of Start on the taskbar which is on the extreme left corner of the screen
- You will be able to locate the option of “Control Panel” on the right side. If you are not able to locate just type “Control Panel” in the search box and select it
- Once you are able to witness the control panel select Programs
- Now select the option of Programs and Features
- You will abe to locate the option of “Avast”, select it and hit the option of “Uninstall or change”
- Select “Change” and “Repair” after that
- Wait for a while and let Avast make the necessary changes
- Locate any errors after restarting your system
The solutions mentioned above are not exhaustive but are effective if “Avast UI failed to load on windows 10”. If you were not able to find the solution then you may contact a professional who is well-versed with such issues. The experts at ErrorsDoc can also help you with the same via chat. Feel free to raise your concerns.