Netflix error 10002 occurs only on Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and iPod touch. The following message generally pops up on the user’s screen when Netflix error 10002 occurs:
|Cannot play movies. Please try again later.|
Error 10002 Netflix on your Apple devices indicates that the Netflix application has to be refreshed by removing and then installing it again. One of the main reasons why this issue often occurs is that your Netflix app on any Apple device is not getting regular updates.
What causes Netflix Error Code 10002?
Netflix error code 1002 is caused due to a number of factors. One of which is corrupt or damage Apple’s operating system file. This could affect your device badly in the long run. Here are other causes that give birth to Netflix error code 10002:
- Incomplete installation or uninstallation of any application
- Improper deletion of hardware or software files from the system
- If the system has been recently recovered from a virus or malware attack.
All the aforementioned activities lead to the corruption of the entries in the iOS registry. Such a corrupt registry leads to the missing information or files that are required for the proper working of an application.
How to fix Netflix 10002 error?
To fix the Netflix error 10002 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
Try to Reinstall the Netflix Application on your Apple device
Make sure that the error 10002 Netflix is not being caused by an outdated version of the Netflix application. For that, all you need to do is uninstall the Netflix application and then reinstall from the Apple store. To do that, follow these steps :
- From your iPhone, iPad, or iPod device home screen, long-press the Netflix app until it vibrates.
- Tap the X in the upper-right corner of the Netflix icon, and then tap delete. Once deleted, press the home button to cease the vibration.
- Go to the Apple app store and search for the Netflix application. Click on it.
- Select and tap the cloud icon which asks you to enter your iTunes password to allow installation of the app.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Try to Reboot your iPhone, iPad or iPod device
- Press and hold the power button until the red cursor pops up.
- Drag the slider to switch off your device and wait for at least a minute.
- Long-press the sleep/wake button to power on your Apple device
- Once done, tap to launch Netflix application and enter your registered email address or phone number along with a password to sign back in.
- Try to connect Netflix again to see if is working or not.
If you continue to face the same experience, reach out to us via email, helpline, or chat. Share with our technical team about your ongoing experience and we would be prompt in resolving Netflix error 10002 queries. In addition, our services are also available on all sorts of Netflix issues such as Netflix code tvq st 103, Netflix Error Code NW-2-5, and many among others. Feel free to contact us and give us an opportunity to serve you.