If you are constantly facing this error code s7363 1260 48444350 in Netflix on your Mac computer, you do not need to worry. All you need to do is follow the guide of simple troubleshooting steps to resolve Netflix error code s7363 1260 48444350 and then you can continue watching your favorite shows or series on Netflix.
Why Do you See Netflix Error Code s7363 1260 48444350?
While using Netflix, if you ever encounter an error code such as Netflix error code s7363 1260 48444350, it is due to an unsupported screen or monitor. The error generally occurs in Mac computers because Apple supports playback through HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content) or internal monitors compatible monitors.
Other Possible Reasons that Cause Netflix Error Code s7363 1260 48444350
As mentioned earlier, this error generally displays in Safari on a Macbook. The main reason is because of the corrupted cache files on the Safari browser. However, there are other reasons that cause this Netflix error code s7363 1260 48444350.
- Ad blockers are installed on your internet browser
- Invalid Safari add-ons or plugins
- Strict security settings
- Or, other malware or browser hijackers affect your browser.
Before fixing Netflix error code s7363 1260 48444350, you can try to perform simple troubleshooting steps that are as follows.
- As the first step, you can log out Netflix account and log in again. This step should resolve your problem.
- Next to this, you can close your Safari browser and launch it again to run Netflix.
- With the help of a Mac cleaner app, you can clean up unwanted files from your system.
- If your system has browser hijacker installed, remove it using an anti-malware program.
- You can also use VPN to check if this error is caused by some proxy errors. Your ISP might also be blocking the Netflix service.
- In the end, you can start your system again.
After trying on basic troubleshooting steps, if you encounter Netflix error code s7363 1260 48444350, you can then try on other fixes on Mac.
How to Resolve Netflix Error Code s7363 1260 48444350?
In this guidance, we will go through different solutions, for example, fixing the issue with basic troubleshooting steps that you can try on the Safari and other browsers. We will provide every possible way for Mac to make your Netflix work again by clearing Netflix error s7363 1260 48444350.
Fix 1: Disconnect external displays
The first step is to remove other/ external TVs or monitors and then try playing Netflix again. If the external TV or monitor does not support HDCP, the issue must be resolved here.
Fix 2: Eliminate Problematic Software
Software like DisplayLink might cause Netflix error code s7363 1260 48444350 while streaming the series. In order to clear this error, let us walk through the following steps mentioned below.
- First of all, click on the Finder icon using the Dock located at the bottom of your screen.
- Then, you can select Applications.
- At this point, you can drag the DisplayLink app/software to the Trash.
- It would be great if you remove the software from the Trash as well.
- After selecting Empty Trash, you can try playing Netflix to check if the error is resolved.
Fix 3: Restart your Mac Computer
Generally, restarting the system solves the small technical glitches such as Netflix error code s7363 1260 48444350. So, you can shut down your computer properly and turn it on again. Thereafter, you can check if the error code s7363 1260 48444350 on Netflix has been resolved or not.
Fix 4: Try Fixing this error on other browsers
In case, the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps do not work on the Safari browser, you can try the same steps on other browsers that are compatible. Most of the computers come with built-in supported browsers for the internet that includes
- Safari on Mac OSX
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Internet Explorer on Windows 7, 8, and later.
Netflix also supports other browsers to watch Netflix shows such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera.
Fix 5: Close Running Media players
Media players often cause trouble while streaming Netflix so make sure that you close all media programs including iTunes, VLC, YouTube, QuickTime, and others.
- Go to the Apple icon located at the top left of your screen.
- Click on Force Quit.
- Then, you can click on the media that is currently running or open and select the Force Quit option.
- Next to this, you can Quit Safari and launch your system again.
- As the last step, you can try playing Netflix.
If Netflix error code s7363 1260 48444350 is still there, you can switch to the next fix.
Fix 6: Erase Netflix Website Data
Usually, cookies and cached files interrupt Netflix working smoothly. In this case, you can simply clear website cookies and cached files from your browser. This might solve Netflix error code s7363 1260 48444350. To get started, you can follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Launch the Safari browser and click on the Safari menu located at the top left of the browser.
- Next to this, you can select Preferences and go to Privacy.
- Here, you can click on Details or Manage Website Data under Cookies and website data option.
- At this point, you need to search for Netflix and click on Remove option.
- Once you hit the Remove Now button, your job will be done.
After clearing the Netflix website data, you need to force quit Safari. To do so, you can click on the Apple menu and go to Force Quit and choose Safari from the list. When you relaunch Safari, you can try launching Netflix. If it does not work, go and try the next fix to remove Netflix error code s7363 1260 48444350.
Fix 7: Clear the Cache of Browser
This small step can help you to get rid of error code s7363 1260 48444350 on Netflix. By accessing the Safari Developer Tools, you can clear the cache of the Safari browser.
- Launch the Safari browser and go to Preferences. Then, select the Advanced Tab.
- You can tick the box displays next to Show Develop in the menu bar.
- Once you exit preferences, a new Develop menu should appear on your screen.
- You need to click on Develop between Windows and Bookmarks tab.
- At this point, you need to click on Empty Caches.
In the end, you can launch the Safari browser again and try playing Netflix. If you see Netflix error code s7363 1260 48444350 on your screen, you are required to follow the next solution.
Fix 8: Reset NVRAM in the Recovery Mode
By resetting NVRAM in the recovery mode, you may resolve the Netflix error code s7363 1260 48444350. To get the job done, look for the following steps.
- While you restart Mac, you need to hold down Command + R keys immediately until you see the spinning globe or an Apple logo. Here, you will see the macOS Utilities screen.
- You need to click on Utilities and then click on the Terminal option.
- Thereafter, you are required to copy and paste the following command.
- After entering the command, you can restart your computer and launch Netflix and see if the error is resolved.
Fix 9: Try Netflix on Other Devices
If things do not work, you can simply watch Netflix on other devices such as PS3, Xbox360, PS4, XboxOne, iOS, Android, Blue-ray Players, iPad, tablets, and other Netflix streaming devices.
If you ever encounter Netflix error code s7363 1260 48444350, you can follow the aforementioned ways to get rid of this error. These were the best possible ways to clear error code s7363 1260 48444350 on Netflix. If Netflix does not let you stream your favorite TV shows due to Netflix error code m7355 or Netflix error code m7121 1331, you can read our guide to fixing issues.