How to Enable or Disable Aero in Windows 7, 8 & 10?
The conventional Luna interface was used in Windows Vista and Windows 7, was taken oven by a new default theme or interface known as Aero. Aero is comprised with numerous features like windows and title bars are translucent, the thumbnails are live and above all it helps to give a wonderful experience to the users to appease them.
But the other side of Aero is that it is resource heavy, which means that the system users who posses low power graphics cards or the users who are looking forward hit all the sides of the conduct of the computer. It is essential for playing games and you would like to disable Aero temporarily in case not permanently.
It is easy to exempt the resource hogging features that is a great part. You can dismiss Aero by following the below methods mentioned.
(i) Disable Aero completely
(ii) Disable Aero on a per- application basis
Disable Aero Completely
To use Windows 7 on a daily basis that too without Aero you will have to follow certain steps:
- First you need to open your Personalization control panel
- Click on the right side on the Desktop
- Select Personalize option going below the contextual menu
- When the Personalization control panel opens
- Click the option – the blue Window Color option going below the window
- After that ensure that the Enable Transparency checkbox option is not striked
- Click the Save Changes button
- Make sure the changes are saved properly
Now you will experience opaque windows, also the previews of the windows. You will also see the task bar that is not transparent below the window.
Actually, it is not needed to disable the functionalities all the time. At times, it is required to disable for the reason extra power is required to perform other task such as gaming. In such scenario you can attempt to disable the processor-intensive Aero effects for a temporary period. Learn how to turn off Aero for a short time.
Disable Aero for a Temporary Period
Turning off Aero for a temporary period is a quick process as compared to the permanent one. It involves adjusting the applications that you wish to run without using Aero. You will have to make certain changes in your computer to run it normal. While launching an application edited with the process, Aero is disabled till you exit from the program.
- Firstly, search the launcher for your program.
- Click on the right side of it.
- Select the Properties option going below the menu.
- Wait till the Properties window loads completely.
- Click to go to the Compatibility tab.
- Then click the Disable Desktop Composition checkbox.
- With this Aero will be disabled till the specific application is launched.
- At last click the Apply button to save the changes to your launcher.
- Check if the changes have been applied.
Note: There will be no change while performing this but while launching another application, Aero will be disabled for a short time as you wanted it to be.
In case the above solutions fail to help in how to enable Aero Windows 7 and how to disable Aero Windows 7 you can choose to connect with well known third party support agency, ErrorsDoc.com. It roofs highly experienced and knowledgeable support team who are capable of offering quick feasible solutions to Enable or Disable Aero in Windows 7, 8, and 10. You can approach the support team via phone support, email or live chat whatever suits you. Connect with the team instantly by dialing the toll free phone support number 1-844-851-9487.