How to Fix Windows 10 Computer Keeps Restarting & Continuous Rebooting Issue
Does your Windows 10 keeps restarting? Is your Windows 10 computer stuck in an endless restart loop and you are looking for ways to fix the issue?
Windows 10 reboot loop or Windows 10 automatic restart is a nerve-wracking problem and can often leave you confused and frustrated. Most of the times, this happens when you update your Windows computer to the latest release. No matter whether you updated from Windows 8 or Windows 7, there is a big chance that your computer would get stuck in an infinite Windows 10 boot loop and you would need expert help to fix the issue.
In this article, we have detailed some simple resolution steps that can help you fix the issue. Should you need more help, call us. Dial our Windows 10 customer care number and we can help you get rid of Windows 10 start up problem with quite ease and precision.
Resolution of the issue
Just follow the solution steps mentioned below and manually fix Windows 10 keeps restarting/reboot loop issue and make your Windows 10 to start properly:
Solution 1: Boot your Windows 10 computer using Safe Mode
- Restart your computer and while it is restarting, continuously press F8 till you get Windows logo on screen.
- Once the boot menu appears, release the F8 key and select Safe Mode.
- Boot your computer using Safe Mode.
- Now go to the Search box and type sysdm.cpl.
- Open sysdm.cpl from search results and navigate to Advanced.
- Click Settings under Startup and Recovery and uncheck Automatically restart check box.
- Now click OK and again restart your computer.
This should resolve your issue. In case, this process doesn’t help, follow Solution 2.
Solution 2: Remove Bad Registry
- Go to the Start window and click on Run window.
- Type regedit to open Registry Editor
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList
- Back up your registry key before proceeding further to avoiding unexpected errors. For this, go to File and click on Export button. Choose a backup name and save in a safe location.
- Next, scan the ProfileList IDs and delete the ones with ProfileImagePath found in it.
- Exit Registry Editor and reboot your computer.
This should fix the endless booting problem. In case you need further help, call us toll free at +1-844-414-5222. Our Windows 10 experts can help you fix the issue in no time, and that too at the comfort of your home or office. We assure guaranteed resolution of all Windows 10 issues in the minimum possible time.