In case your Windows 10 system is not functioning in the right way and you encounter different types of errors and you are wondering correct solution for get back your system to the normal state then you need to perform reset the factory settings of your computer. The operating system accords a variety of options that authorizes you to restore your computer to the previous state. The below listed steps are recommended for reconfiguration/reset of your system in Windows 10. Follow the steps in the given sequence for accurate result.
How to Re-configure Computer to Factory Settings in Windows 10
- Go to Start menu -> Click on Settings
- Choose Update & Security option
- In the left pane click Recovery
- Window OS offers three main options:
- Reset this PC. Reset this PC is the best option for starting fresh.
- Go back to an earlier build
- Advanced startup. It allows you boot off a recovery USB drive or disc and “Go to an earlier build” is made for Windows Insiders who want to roll back to a previous version of the OS.
- Under Reset this PC -> Click Get started
- Then click Keep my files or Remove everything as per the requirement in order keep your data files intact. Your entire settings will return to the default and applications will be uninstalled.
- Choose Just remove my files or Remove files and clean the drive. In case you select to remove everything in the previous step, cleaning the drive takes more time but ensures that in case you are giving the computer away, the other person will face a lot of problem in recovering your deleted files. If you are keeping the computer, choose Just remove my files.
- Click Next when Windows warns you that you won’t be able to roll back to a prior version of the OS.
- Click Reset when you receive a notification.
In case your Windows 10 system is not functioning properly and you are encountering different kinds of errors it is better that you can attempt reset it back to its factory conditions.
Windows 10 is known as the greatest and currently preferred Windows operating system, but as it is a software the performance of the operating system might degrade with time and end up with serious issues. The operating system can accumulate maximum background processes, junk files and other types of digital waste that might end up making your computer slow and run sluggish.
But as there is a solution to every problem, this problem do has a solution as well. There is no need to trash the whole system and start from the beginning. Windows 10 comprise of a feature helps in easy restoring your machine back to its factory settings and give it a new lease of life. Executing this process will keep old files and applications in the place. In case you need them to make your computer run at a good speed like a new one.
Attempting factory resetting a the computer can be a good way of resolving your problems that you might face with your computer. In case there is problem in the driver or software bug, resetting or configuring the computer can often clear this up without having to pay out for repairs and the stress related to it. The guide that you receive will assist you how to go through the steps of a factory reset of Windows 10 as well as how to remove unnecessary bloatware that can be found on some machines.
When the computer is rebooted, you can then reinstall your applications, and configure settings. In case the system continues to crash and there are some hardware problem associated, in a scenario when a hardware engineer needs to inspect the system for any issues the computer might include.
How to Remove Bloatware from Windows 10?
Almost all the Windows computer come with a wide variety of software that many users do not even use. But Microsoft has a tool that authorizes the user to install a clean version of Windows without any original equipment management programs to clutter up your system. You need to download the tool. Follow the steps to use it:
- Log in to the Windows Insider program
- Go to Settings -> Update & security -> Windows Update -> Advanced options -> Get Insider Preview builds > Get started.
How to Restore/Factory Reset or Reinstall Windows 7 on your Dell Computer
Unexpectedly when your Operating System stops functioning properly there are different ways to get back to the right track. Choose whether Windows 7 starts rightly or not on your computer, for information on how to fix the issue.
Dell suggests creating a backup of your crucial files and data to an external hard drive, DVDs, CDs or other removable storage media on a regular bases. For more detailed information on how to create a backup file and restore your data refer to Backup and restore process your computer in the knowledge base page of Microsoft.
- Start your computer as usual.
- Click Start -> Open the Control Panel -> Click Control Panel.
- Click System and Security -> Click System.
- Go to home menu under the Control Panel -> Click System Protection.
Note: The User Account Control window may appear, if so, click Yes.
- Click System Restore.
- The Recommended Restore option is the default setting. It is the recent restore point and the best place to start.
- To select a different restore point -> Click Choose a different restore point -> Click Next -> click a restore point.
- Click Next -> Click Finish to confirm your restore point.
- Click Yes to start the restore process.
- You system will restart when the system restore is complete successfully.
For more details on the how to reset computer password in Windows 10 you can choose to connect with ErrosDoc.com. It is a well known support agency that hires professionals who are experienced and competent in handling all the queries related to factory reset. They assure quick and feasible resolution of the error. They are very prompt and responsive in catering support related to Windows 10 issues. Connect with the support team via the toll free phone support number 1-844-851-9487 and garner instant support services.