Windows 10 update allows you to connect to all kinds of Bluetooth devices to your computer. You can connect devices like mobile phones, tablets, other PCs, keyboards, mouse, speakers and many more such peripheral devices to your computer easily with the help of Bluetooth. Usually PCs come with a built in Bluetooth, however if your PC does not have a built in Bluetooth you can attach a USB Bluetooth adapter to any of your computers USB ports and get it.
However, to use this Bluetooth facility you need to know how to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC. The procedure to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10 is very simple and easy.
How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10?
- Turn on your Windows 10 computer
- Go to the Start menu on the bottom left corner of the screen
- Select the Settings option
- Or, to open up the settings window you can simply use the shortcut. Press Windows + I and it will open up automatically
- Click Devices from the Settings window
- Go to Bluetooth option
- There you will find a toggle button to turn your Bluetooth on or off
- Move the toggle button to switch the Bluetooth of your PC on.
- Click the X in the top right corner to save the changes
- Exit from the settings window
How to turn Off Bluetooth on Windows 10?
To turn off the Bluetooth on windows 10 all you need to do is follow the same steps explained above. When you go to the Bluetooth option in the Settings for devices, simply move the toggle button to switch the Bluetooth off.
There is a much simpler way to switch the Bluetooth on or off on Windows 10 PCs. You can turn it on or off from the Action Center by following these steps:
- Turn on you Pc
- Click on the icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. The icon is in the shape of a dialog box and it is the last item on the taskbar.
- Or you can simply press Windows+ A and the action centre will open up.
- There you will find a list of quick actions and Bluetooth is among them
- Simply click on the Bluetooth button to turn it on or off.
If there is no option for Bluetooth in your Action Center then you can expand it and add Bluetooth option to it too. After following these steps you can turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC easily without any problem.
If you can’t seem to find the Bluetooth option anywhere in your PC then it means that your PC does not have an in built Bluetooth.