For updating the BIOS of the Aspire One or Acer Predator Bios Update in A150 or A110, a USB key is required. If the Aspire One is creating a problem to properly start, it requires another system to update the BIOS into the USB key. This article will guide you with the comprehensive knowledge to Acer Bios Update and prepare you to make use the USB key to execute the update. However, most systems boot Windows 10 too swiftly to attend for a key press at startup. Our technical experts helps in times of trouble to update the Acer BIOS Update for all window in limited time.
Windows 10 assists you a lot of possibilities you can directly configure within the operating system, however, on every system, there are simple settings you can use to modify in the BIOS. The BIOS is the software that is built into your system’s motherboard and administer everything from the boot order of the drives to preboot safety choices with Fn key on your keyboard stars a media control or a function key. Unfortunately, since the BIOS is a pre-boot setting, you can’t access it from Windows directly. On some previous system or those purposely set to boot gradually, you can knock out a function key like F1 or F2 at power-on to update the BIOS.
Ensure that you have downloaded the accurate BIOS for the particular product and make use of the subsequent steps in the specified order. Installing an inappropriate BIOS update might cause serious corruption to the system. Any failure in the inappropriate use of the updates is at risk. Our technical representatives can support you through the entire procedure in case of any complication.
What Is the Right Key to Enter Setup?
As you already collected, it completely depends on the hardware. More precisely, it is determined by the motherboard, where the BIOS is positioned. Some Common keys to mention in the BIOS are DEL, F1, ESC F2, F10 as well as the key combinations such as CTRL + ALT + DEL or CTRL + ALT + ESC, even though those are most commonly used on older machines. Also remember that a key such as F10 may actually display something else, such as the boot menu. The key combination totally depends on your system model and manufacturer. You can follow with trial and error method until you get the right key.
The following methods are only effective for the Aspire One (AO) A150 and (AO) A110. It must be utilized for any other Acer product.
Perform the steps below to prepare the USB flash drive:
- Go the Manual section and Drivers of the Acer support website.
- Enter your SNID/Serial Number or look for the product by Model.
- Select the Firmware/BIOS
- Click on the Download link you wish to download.
- Right-click on the downloaded ZIP-file and then choose the Extract All Files.
- Double-click the similarly named folder as the downloaded file.
- The folder will include a file named 3310.fd.
- Right-click on this file and choose Rename.
- Type zg5ia32.fd as new filename.
- Copy Flashit.exe and zg5ia32.fd files to the USB flash drive.
Perform the following steps to update the BIOS of the Aspire One A150 or A110:
- Plug in the AC adapter.
- Insert USB flash drive into the USB port.
- Press Fn and ESC keys together and then press the power button.
- When the power lits, leave the ESC and Fn keys. The power light starts to blink.
- Let the computer run. Wait for few minutes, the computer will restart automatically and the BIOS update starts.
To access the BIOS on a Windows 10, follow these steps.
- Go to settings by clicking the gear icon on the Start menu.
- Choose Update and security.
- Choose Recovery from the left menu
- Select Restart Now within an Advanced startup. The computer restarts to a special menu.
- Choose Troubleshoot.
- Click the Advanced options
- Choose UEFI Firmware Settings.
- Click Restart
- Your computer restarts and takes you to the BIOS.
Avail Contact service from technical professionals
Following the above solution on ‘How to Update Acer Predator & Aspire Laptop Bios in Windows 10 and Win 7’ hope all your doubts are cleared without any further issue. However, if you face any further complexity while Updating Bios Acer Aspire then our technical team are available to help you for 24×7. Our team are trained with advanced tricks and innovative ideas with comprehensive knowledge to tackle any critical issue effortlessly. We are the foremost support mediator known for the best support service provider. Our technical experts also provide advance solution and solution for the primary and basic issue.
You can simply contact at helpline number +1-866-496-0452 and avail tremendous service for Aces BIOS. You can also avail online support service via online chat support at our website.