How to Connect Lexmark Printer to Wi-Fi without CD
Want to connect your Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi? Well, it can be easily (and mostly) done using the installation CD that comes along with your printer. However, under certain circumstances, when you have a laptop without a CD drive or you have lost or misplaced the installation CD, you may need to connect your Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi without CD.
In this article, we’ll show you some simple steps to do just that. Alternatively, you can also call us at our Lexmark printer customer support number 1-844-851-9487 and get expert help from our technicians. They can help you easily connect your Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi and resolve issues and error messages, if any.
Ways to connect your Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi without CD
Tip: Before proceeding with the steps mentioned below, it is important for you to know the exact model of your Lexmark printer and whether your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Connect your Lexmark printer to the computer.
- Windows will automatically detect, retrieve and install the software for you if you have a popular Lexmark printer model.
- Otherwise, go to Lexmark website and click “Support” or “Downloads” to navigate to the section from where you can download the printer software.
- Type the model number of your printer in the search box.
- Once you have located your printer model, select the Downloads, Printer Driver or Software option.
- Select your operating system.
- Complete all other selections, including language, and click on Download to download the printer driver or software.
- Review and accept the license agreement and save the software to your hard drive.
- Now locate the software that you have downloaded and double click on it.
- Select “Extract” to open the zip file content in a new folder.
- Double click on “Setup”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the software on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer when asked.
- Click on Finish to Exit the program and reboot your computer to apply the changes.
- Test the printer to make sure it works correctly.
That’s it. By following the aforementioned steps you can easily connect your Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi even without CD. In case you face issues or errors while the process, seek expert help from our technicians. Call us at our Lexmark printer support number 1-844-851-9487.