My son wanted to use the printer for his school project and it had been a while since we had used it. To our surprise when we turned ON the printer, it did not work. Whereas, the last time I used it, it was working perfectly. I thought that the ink must have dried but it did not. After browsing a bit I found the following solution to the error of “HP T120 printer stop printing”
- Turn on the printer.
- The printer wheels must be locked (brake lever should be pressed downwards) in order to stop the printer from moving.
- on the left-hand side of the printer, there is an ink cartridge cover which needs to be opened.
- Wait for the carriage to stop moving and do not go further until it stands still
- Unlock the ink cartridge by pressing it
- Take out the ink cartridge.
- While installing the ink cartridge you have to ensure that they match the colour coding in the slot.
- Close the ink cartridge by shutting down the cover back in place
Get more info- https://www.errorsdoc.com/