It has been a while since my HP printer 7640 showcased the error of “photo tray blocked”. After cleaning the paper tray multiple times I wanted a permanent solution for this issue. After a lot of research, I found this solution as the best one and time saving as well.
It turned out that the printer driver was out of date
- Start by going to the official website of the manufacturer
- Refer to the model of the printer and install and download the appropriate driver
- Make a selection on the “Start” option on the taskbar of your system
- Go to the option of “Settings” or just type “Operating system” in the space provided in the search bar
- Look for the update availability and update if required
If you are still facing the problem you can chat with our experts here is link below: