How to Fix Windows 10 Boot Manager Error Code 0xc000000f Hassle Free?
Windows 10 operating system comprises a default application that is loaded from volume boot code. Window Boot Manager (WBM) assists the users in starting the computer. The destination of this in built program is in the root directory of Windows partition. The amalgamation of boot manager with winload.exe results to the replacement of NTLDR from previous Windows version.
Windows 10 is assimilated with numerous features that help the users to maximize work efficiency. As software and error go hand in hand, there are some unfriendly situations when Windows 10 encounters errors. Windows 10 Boot Manager Error Code 0xc000000f is one of the common errors faced by the Win 10 users. It is very important to Fix Win 10 Boot Manager Error Code 0Xc000000F immediately to avoid hindrance in the work process. For error resolution it is important to identify and know the exact cause of the error.
Why does Win 10 Boot Manager Error Code 0Xc000000F Occurs?
Usually, the main reason behind the boot error 0xC000000f in Windows 10 occurs when your Windows tries to verify and read the Boot Configuration Data.
- The boot block in Windows operating system indicates a portion in the data storage devices that includes that program code which is run when the computer is turn on. In case this boot block gets damaged or corrupt may be due to some reason then Boot Manager error 0Xc000000F is encountered.
- This error might also occur due to hard disk failure of Windows that happens due to the presence of malware or virus within the hard disk of your computer.
When the user attempts starting the OS, he tends to face numerous errors with their different codes such as: 0x3e8-0x513, 0x1f4-0x3e7, 0xc000000f, etc. Such errors requires feasible fix.
How to Fix Windows 10 Status 0Xc000000F?
Few of the resolutions are mentioned below. Follow them one by one and step wise for complete resolution of the error.
Fix #1: Delete the Components from the Peripheral Hardware Device
The components that are corrupt or damaged within the hardware might result to the error 0xc000000f in Windows 10. To fix the error it is recommended to delete such damaged elements in the hardware devices. Follow the below listed steps to execute the process:
- Delete the damaged components in hardware devices that are inserted to your PC.
- Also detach in case there is any USB device, CD/DVDs from the ports.
- Reboot your PC and check if the computer gives a normal start.
Fix #2: Implement bootrec.exe Tool to Resolve Error 0xC000000f in Win 10
To fix the boot manager error 0xC000000F in Windows 10, it is suggested to implement the bootrec.exe tool that is in built in Win 10 OS. Ensure that you have a bootable Windows Installation DVD or USB as it will be needed. You have to freshly build the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) that helps to control the way Windows 10 begins. Follow the steps to continue the process:
- Restart your PC.
- Place bootable USB installation disk or DVD on the respective ports.
- Restart your system once again and Press R.
- On the displayed window click “Troubleshoot.”
- Then click on the “Command Prompt.”
- Write down “bootrec /fixmbr” -> Enter.
- Write down “bootrec /fixboot” -> Enter.
- Write down “bootrec /rebuildbcd” -> Enter.
If the above mentioned solutions fail to resolve the Boot Manager error in Win 10 successfully, you can connect with the Windows customer support team. The team can be reached via phone, email or live chat options.
You can also reach to the support team at ErrorsDoc.com. It is a famous support agency that roofs expert Windows professionals who are experienced enough to handle all the Windows 10 error code. They assure quick and quality support to the clients. Connect with the team via the toll free phone support number +1-844-414-5222 and acquire immediate support.