Paper Source Setting Is Invalid. epson printer
For my Epson printer “the paper source setting is invalid” i got help from a friend. He forwarded me this steps and it worked for me. The borderless settings did for me.
Under Settings, make sure you select the following:
If you’re copying letter size paper:
Set the Layout to With Border.
Set Document Size to Letter.
If you’re copying a photo:
Set the Layout to Borderless or With Border.
No help from the epson support. Each time there is a windows update or some updates on my PC this error message “paper source setting is invalid” pops up. So basically i have to spend another precious 30 minutes to change the settings back to normal or reinstall the drivers. This sucks. Going to sell this useless epson printer and get any other printer that does not give me a headache everytime.
One can generally face an issue while making a copy which generally is displayed when an unsupported paper type and size is selected for the paper source. If you still face an error “Paper Source Setting Is Invalid” For your Epson Wf 2630 when printing a copy, follow the steps stated below given steps.
Step By Step Solution To Fix Epson Printer Paper Source Invalid
- Place your document that you want to print up right on the corner of the scanner glass.
- Now, press the Home button (indicated with a home symbol), press the down arrow and then select Setup option and click Ok.
- Select the Page Setup option in the menu listed. And then press OK.
- Press the down arrow to select the desired page size you want to configure for your print document.
- Press the down arrow to select the desired page type you want to configure for your print document.
- Now press the home button (indicated with a home symbol, and scrolling up select Copy and finalize it by selecting OK.
- In the options configure the desired copy settings with layout and size.
- Go to the main menu by pressing the back button.
- Press the start button and get the desired print either black & white or colored depending on the inks installed.
- Wait and observe if the scanner glass glows and you make your copy.
With the given steps you would have finally restored your Epson Printer Paper Source Settings.