One can generally face an issue while making a copy which generally is displayed when an unsupported paper type and size is selected for the paper source. If you still face an error “Paper Source Setting Is Invalid” For your Epson Wf 2630 when printing a copy, follow the steps stated below given steps.
Step By Step Solution To Fix Epson Printer Paper Source Invalid
- Place your document that you want to print up right on the corner of the scanner glass.
- Now, press the Home button (indicated with a home symbol), press the down arrow and then select Setup option and click Ok.
- Select the Page Setup option in the menu listed. And then press OK.
- Press the down arrow to select the desired page size you want to configure for your print document.
- Press the down arrow to select the desired page type you want to configure for your print document.
- Now press the home button (indicated with a home symbol, and scrolling up select Copy and finalize it by selecting OK.
- In the options configure the desired copy settings with layout and size.
- Go to the main menu by pressing the back button.
- Press the start button and get the desired print either black & white or colored depending on the inks installed.
- Wait and observe if the scanner glass glows and you make your copy.
With the given steps you would have finally restored your Epson Printer Paper Source Settings.
For immediate assistance, call Experts at USA/Canada +1-866-496-0452 & UK +44 2896 002856