Window users are undoubtedly benefited with its advanced features and tools but there are times when Window 7, 8 & 8.1 users face problems that hinders the work flow and the user encounters loss. Without delaying the user needs to find out how to solve error code 0Xc000007B in Windows 7. You can follow the steps mentioned below after identifying the cause of the error. When the error occurs it comes with an error message: Resolve error code 0Xc000007B “The application fails to start correctly”.
Error Code 0xc000007b Solutions:
Solution 1. Install the Current .NET framework version
- All you have to do is reinstall the .NET framework with the page and clicking the link. This will help to install the latest .NET framework.
Solution 2. Install Once Again the Version of the Related Application
- In case the reinstallation of the .NET framework failed then you should attempt uninstall of the application that is having the issue.
- On your computer you have to reinstall the current version of the application.
- Restart your Windows OS.
- Attempt to run the application again and check the error code 0xc00007b error occurs or not.
Solution 3. Run the Application as Admin
- Move to the main application folder that is supposed to run.
- Go to the the tap button and hold on the application executable file.
- Click on the Properties feature in the menu that is displayed.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and click it on the Window.
- Move to the Privilege Level topic and click to verify the box next to Run this program as administrator.
- Click on Apply that is below this window.
- Click OK.
- Attempt to run the application and check that the error message still crop up or not.
- Reboot your Windows system.
Once you have reinstall the application you are supposed to reboot the Windows operating system no sooner it prompts for a restart. There are many applications that need to restart the system after successful installation.
Solution 5. Install Current Windows Updates
The next solution is that the user needs to install all the latest updates in your Windows 8.1, Windows 10 operating system by using the Windows Updates functionality.
Solution 6. Install the Current Visual C++
- Click on the download link that you can find when you go to the website. Download and install the current Microsoft Visual C++.
- Once installed successfully restart the Windows OS and attempt to run the application.
Solution 7. Implement Command Prompt
For the Windows related problems it is recommended to implement this particular tool. This tool is designed to repair most computer errors, safeguard your files and documents, virus attacks & malware, hardware failure and develops your computer for maximum productivity. It fixes the issues instantly and secures your computer from happening in the future.
- Download ReimagePlus. It is safe to download.
- Start scanning to locate the Windows issues that creating computer problems.
- You need to repair all to resolve the errors.
- Go and press the Windows key
- Click on the cmd icon that is found.
- Choose Run as administrator option.
- Get the command prompt with administrative benefits for you.
- Go to the command prompt window and write c: /f /r -> Press enter.
In case there are multiple partitions you need to check you should write the command above but change the partition and press enter.
Solution 8. Reinstall Windows
- Create a backup by copying your files to an external hard drive.
- Perform a clean install of your Windows OS.
- Ensure that all the applications you install are compatible with the current Windows version that you are using.
It is essential that it should be compatible either with 32-bit version of Windows or with the 64-bit version of Windows.
Solution 9. Verify Disk Errors
In some cases the user might fix the issue just by running a disk check. Follow the below steps to execute the steps:
- Start your computer and click on Disk C
- A list will be displayed -> Choose Properties
- Choose the tools and click on Check
- Patiently wait till the scanning process is done. The errors will be automatically fixed that are diagnosed during the scanning process.
- Reboot your computer
- Launch the application once again that was having problem.
All the above-mentioned solutions are recommended in order to fix the Windows 7, 8 & 8.1 errors. In case you have any query or further issue related to Windows you can contact ErrorsDoc.com. It is a reliable support agency for Windows, that roofs highly potential experts who are well experienced and knowledgeable. They assure quick feasible support in a very short wait time. The support professionals can be approached 24X7 via phone support number, email or live chat option. Call to the toll free help desk number +1-844-414-5222 and fetch instant support.