Many HP users have trouble printing their documents. Most of the times Hp Officejet 3830 Prints Blank Pages. This may be caused due to several factors such as changes in print settings, issue related to ink, or it could be because of the product itself.
Why is My HP Officejet 3830 Printer Printing Blank Pages ?
Here is what you can do when you scan or copy an original document, and the output is blank.
Solution 1. Reinstall the Drive – If you find a problem while printing in a Windows computer, then simply uninstall the printer software and then reinstall it.
Solution 2. Check for ink stain – Due to ink smears on the back of the printer, the chances are that your printer will print blank pages. Here is how you can resolve it:
- Step 1. Turn your printer on.
- Step 2. Into the printer’s input tray, load paper.
- Step 3. Swipe the display to the left on the printer control panel and then touch the Setup button.
- Step 4. Touch on tools and then touch clean smears. You’ll have your test paper print.
- Step 5. Examine the paper. And if you still can’t find proper print quality then try another solution.
Solution 3. Clean the scanner glass of your printer –
- Step 1. Take a clean cloth and a mild cleaner
- Step 2. Turn the printer off and turn to the back of the printer.
- Step 3. Disconnect the power cord.
- Step 4. Return to the front of the printer and lift the lid of the scanner.
- Step 5. Now with the help of a lint-free cloth, clean the scanner with a mild cleaner.
- Step 6. Now to prevent spotting, dry the scanner with the lint-free cloth.
- Step 7. Don’t forget to clean and dry the scanner backing as well.
- Step 8. Now close the scanner lid and reconnect the power cord.
- Step 9. Turn on the printer and print your copy.
- Step 10. If your copy is successful, then there is no need for troubleshooting.
Need Help In Resolving Blank printing issue with your hp Officejet 3830. Call Expert @ USA/Canada +1-844-414-5222 & UK +44 2896 002856
Solution 4. Make use of suitable printing paper to avoid Hp 3830 Printing Blank Pages
- You simply cannot take any paper and use it for printing. There are two sides of the paper- printing and non-printing sides. The smoother side of the paper is usually the print side. So make sure to use the right side (print side) of the paper while printing.
- All the printing papers must be clean and wrinkle-free. Do not make use of any curled or crumble paper.
- Do not store the photo paper in any plastic bag. Don’t keep it lose as well. Photo paper has to be stored in its original packing only.
Service the Printer – If you’ve tried every solution to fix the blank page issue, and the issue still cannot be resolved then there is a possibility that your printer needs some kind of service. Go to the HP service center and talk to them about the problem you’re facing regarding the HP Officejet 3830 Printing Blank Pages. They will get it resolved instantly depending on the kind of issue your printer is facing.