How To Fix When “My Hp Printer Is Printing Blank Pages”
This document is only applicable for the Photosmart e-All-in-One Printer Series. Mostly, D110a and D110b are included in the HP Photosmart printers. When you are taking printouts from your printer and the papers that received an output do not contain any black or color ink. The page is nearly blank with a very little ink.
This issue can be easily resolved. It is advised that you use the original HP cartridges for printing. You can also remove your black cartridge and use only the tri-color printer cartridge. You should also check any empty or defective cartridge and replace it. Before, replacing the older cartridges with the new one and printhead is to be cleaned properly.
Solution To HP Printer Printing Blank Pages
To resolve this “hp printer that prints blank pages” issue, you should follow the solution below:
Fix HP Printer Printing Blank Pages Using the Original HP cartridges
HP has recommended that you use original HP ink and other supplies for the printing. HP will not the guarantee for the refilled cartridges or the non-HP products. You can purchase the HP cartridges online or from the HP retailers.
Step 1: Verification of the estimation of the ink level in the printer
- Put the plain colorless paper in the paper tray.
- Press the button next to the Setup icon in the control panel.
- Go to the Tools option and press OK.
- Choose the Estimated Ink Levels and press OK.
Step 2: Changing the cartridges
- Change the old cartridges with the new HP cartridges.
- Start the further procedure after your printer is silent & idle.
- Remove the cartridge from the printer by opening the cartridge door.
- Contacts and nozzles are not to be disturbed.
- Plastic tape is to be removed.
- Put the cartridges in the printer.
- Put the plain colorless paper in the input paper tray.
- Turn on the HP printer by pressing the power button.
Step 3: Aligning the printer
- Turn on the printer when you are loading the papers for printing.
- Press the button next to the Setup icon in the Control Panel.
- Go to the Tools section and press OK.
- Choose the Align Printer option and press OK.
- Now, the printer will print the alignment page.
- Lift up the lid of your HP printer.
- You will now have to on with the printed section down. It should be placed on the right-front corner of your scanner glass.
The solutions mentioned in this article will help you in resolving your problems with HP printers. In case, you have some queries then you should contact HP Experts.