How To Fix HP Printer That Keeps Going Offline In Windows 10 and Mac? Is your HP printer not working properly on your Mac-book? Does your HP printer keeps going offline when you try to print a document on your Mac or Windows 10 computer? Well, you are not alone. This is a common problem and most people face HP Wireless Printer Offline issue while using their machine. In this article, we’ll show you some simple steps to fix the issue. HP printer keeps going offline issue usually crops up due to a printer connection problem or data corruption, and is indicated by an exclamation mark inside a triangle. In most cases, you can fix the issue by checking the cable, cartridge, network, and paper jam issues. However, in extreme cases, you might need to reset and reinstall your HP printer to get back to work. You can also dial our toll free HP support number 1-844-851-9487 and seek expert assistance from our certified technicians. They can help you fix the issue in no time for complete peace of mind.
Solved: HP Printer Keeps Going Offline
Solution 1: Check ink cartridge and paper jam issues
- Turn on your HP printer and ensure it has been properly plugged.
- Check for all loose cables and reconnect them properly for proper connectivity.
- Now, ensure that the printer has adequate paper in the tray. Add more paper if necessary.
- Look inside the printer to identify any paper jams. Clear the paper jam if present.
- Open the printer and check the ink cartridge levels. Or, check your printer software to identify low ink warnings, if present. Press ‘OK’ to dismiss low ink warnings and get your printer back online.
This should help resolve the issue. If you still face the issue, follow Solution 2.
- Also, make sure that the computer trying to access your HP printer is on the same network as the printer.
Solution 2 : Reset and reinstall your HP Printer
- Click the Apple laptop’s menu and select ‘System Preferences...’.
- Open ‘Print & Scan’ in the Hardware section.
- Now press ‘Control’ and simultaneously click in the printer list.
- Now click ‘Reset Printing System’ from the pop-up menu.
- Connect your printer to the network via a USB or Ethernet cable. For direct connections, connect a USB cable directly from your printer to your computer.
- Now click the Apple menu and click ‘Software Update...’ to install all latest updates for your computer.
- Select the Apple menu and click ‘System Preferences...’ from the drop-down menu.
- Open ‘Print & Scan.’
- Select ‘+’ button or click the Lock button first and enter your username and password.
- Click ‘Add Printer or Scanner’ from the list of options.
Mac OS X will download and install the latest software and drivers for your printer to fix HP Printer Offline issue. Still need help? Not able to fix the issue manually? Worry not! We are here to help. Call us on our toll free HP printer helpline number 1-844-851-9487 and our experts can fix the HP Printer Offline issue to help you make the most of technology. Our certified technicians have years of experience in resolving all kinds of issues related to HP printers and can help you get going in no time. Call us now for instant HP help and support.
- Select your printer from the list and click "Add."