Why Is My HP Printer Not Printing Black Ink Fix, Issue on HP 5520, 6520
HP printers are known for its versatility among all the printers. It is known as one of the best printers for its advanced tools and enhanced features. A Printer is an external device that will convert your software into graphics or text representations on papers and other printing platforms. These printers can be often categorized as dot matrix printers, daisy wheel printers, inkjet printers and laser printers but HP has its own classification based on the type of ink along with other factors like type of use of printer i.e. Office jet, Design jet, Latex printers and Desk jet printers.
Major Causes of the Error
While working on the printer i.e. when you are taking printouts there may some issues that you come across. One such troublesome issue is image being too dark. Here are some causes that may be responsible for this printer issue.
- Poor contact in primary charging bias between product and cartridge.
- The protective tape has to be taken care of. If you are using a new cartridge then you can take a notice of the protecting tape.
- Check for the ink in the printer. If your cartridge is out of ink then you need to replace it with a new one.
You can try to clean each print cartridge contacts. Even after doing so, this problem persists then you can look for other contacts for any damage. Change all the damaged parts and then replace the print cartridge.
Then a question arises that are you using a Remanufactured or a new OEM?
Paper path is to be cleaned
- Open the Device Maintenance option from the Home screen window.
- Go to the options mentioned below:
- Cleaning Page
- Click the Print option or choose the print the page option.
- The cleaning process may take up several minutes. As it is finished, the printed page has to be discarded.
If your printer is printing but there is no presence of ink then you should consider the following options:
- The cartridge is finished.
- The cartridge is unable to breathe. It means the plug or the vent tape haven’t been taken out, so the cartridge is unable to replace ink with air. It means that ink cannot feed the print head because the negative pressure is built due to vent tape or plug.
- The print head outlets are blocked.
The above solutions can easily resolve your printer issues. In case, your still persists then you should reach out to ErrorDoc.com. They are considered one of the best printer support consultancy that will resolve all your doubts and queries regarding printers. To connect with them, you just have to give a call on their toll-free number 1-844-851-9487. They can reach out at any point in time as they provide round the clock services.