Screenshot is an essential way to describe a particular action in the form of static image file. Screenshots helps are a better way to explain than words. You can share images with friends in social media, display the appearance of the software, easily demonstrate a function in software tutorials and for problem solving and technical support to display the error messages and error codes with the help of screenshots. These are also valuable to save snippets displayed in the screen that is hard to print. To take a screenshot no specific software is required to take the screenshot of your screen. This facility is embedded by default in all the OS. It is very easy to take a screenshot. Taking screenshots varies in different brands. Let us discuss briefly about the procedure to take screenshot in different brands.
How to take Screenshot on Google?
The need of a screenshot might appear when you face a problem and seek for resolution. To take a screenshot you need to follow the steps listed below.
How to take screenshot on an Android device
- Start the website that you want to take the screenshot.
- Hold the power tab for at least 30 seconds -> then click Screenshot.
In case it does not functions hold the power and volume tab simultaneously for at least 30 seconds.
- Successful screenshot will be taken by your device. You will have to save it.
- You can view Screenshot capture screenshot at the top of the screen.
How to take Screenshot on the Chrome OS
- Follow the below listed steps to take a screenshot on a Chrome book:
- Go through the website you have issue.
- Then hold Ctrl + switch window together.
- Screenshot is automatically saved as a PNG file in your “Downloads” folder.
How to take Screenshot on Acer?
You can easily take a screenshot with the implementation of free online tool Apowersoft Free Screen Capture. Pursue with the below mentioned steps to take screenshot on Acer laptop.
- Move to the website of Acer screenshot application.
- Hit the Launch Application tab and go according to the tips to execute the functionality of the tool.
- When it appears view the things to be captured in the screenshot and click the camera icon on the interface of this tool.
- Also you can click the PrtSc key to get the screenshot.
- Soon after that the mouse cursor changes to blue crosshair.
- To capture and validate screenshot you need to click, hold and drag your mouse.
- Two toolbars will be displayed. It authorizes which allow you to comment on the screenshot prior saving it.
- Finally click Save to keep the screenshot on your local disk.
How to take Screenshot on HP?
HP Pavilion computer has a default key for print screen function. In the top row where the function keys can be viewed and are labeled PrtSc, Prt Scrn, or a similar variation. You can easily take a screenshot on your HP Pavilion just by holding the print screen key. Instantly the image gets copied and saved in your clipboard that you see on your screen. To retrieve your screenshot you need to hold Ctrl+V simultaneously. This will permit you to paste the screenshot to any program that can accept images.
How to take Screenshot on Asus?
Taking a screenshot is easy task with the help of the Apowersoft Screen Capture Pro tool. It is considered as the excellent tool that can be used to take screenshot on Asus devices running Windows OS. Pursue with the below given steps how to take a screenshot on Asus computer:
- You need to start with download, install and launch the software successfully on the device.
- Go to the screen that you want to have screenshot.
- Follow to the interface of the screenshot program.
- On the right hand side click the big camera icon.
- Prefer to press the hot key of “Print Screen” or “PrtSc”.
- Thereafter you can view a blue cross hair.
- To choose a region and release to confirm the screenshot you need to click, hold and drag your mouse.
- Image editor crops up.
- You can make some parts hazy, add lines, arrows and texts on the screenshot as needed.
- Finally, click the disc-like button to save it on your local file. Also you can prefer to directly copy, email, and share or upload it.
How to take Screenshot on Samsung Chrome book?
Taking a screenshot in Chrome book involves more steps, certainly easy and quick that gets you the screenshot that you want to get.
Steps to take a Screenshot of Complete Display
- Go to the screen that is needed to capture
- Search the Control and Switch windows tabs.
- Hold the Control and Switch windows tabs simultaneously.
- The screenshot is captured just in a second. It gives a preview of the screenshot in notifications.
Steps to take Partial Screenshot
- Find and confirm the screenshot screen or content
- Search the Control, Shift, and Switch windows buttons.
- Simultaneously hold the Control, Shift, and Switch windows buttons.
- Check that the screen brightness will less and your cursor should change into a + icon
- The matter you want to capture press down and drag out a box.
- And the screenshot is captured within a second along with a preview of the image or text that is prompted in the notification window.
For more information on how to take screenshot over different computer brands you can connect with ErrorsDoc.com. It is one of the reputed support agencies that hire an experienced support team who are 24×7 active and approachable to resolve your doubts and answer your queries. They assure quick and feasible solution for all the reported queries. Connect with the support team via toll free phone support number +1-844-414-5222 and garner instant support.