There are many cool Windows 10 shortcut Keys that can help users fasten their typing and working speeds. The usage of the Windows 10 shortcuts like Windows 10 rotate screen 90 degrees shortcut pdf is vast and is helpful too. The tricks are worth learning and remembering as it makes the work more exciting and easier as well. The system can also support custom Windows 10 shortcut Keys by doing some simple settings.
Do you know how to do Windows 10 rotate screen shortcut? Do you know how to make a shutdown shortcut Windows 10? If you want to learn these shortcuts, we are here to help you!
How to Create Rotate Screen Shortcut Windows 10?
Let us first know how to rotate screen Windows 10 with keyboards shortcut:
1. Press the Alt key and Ctrl key simultaneously as the base keys.
1. Press the right arrow and left arrow to shift page from landscape to portrait and vice versa [ Alt+Ctrl+ right arrow] [Alt+Ctrl+ left arrow].
1. The screen can be turned at 90 degrees by the right arrow and 180 degree by the left arrow.
1. Alt+Ctrl+ up arrow can turn the screen to upside down and Alt+Ctrl+down arrow can fix it to landscape view again.
2. One can always customize the keyboard settings and adjust the desired keys to perform the activities commanded or needed.
How to Create Shutdown Shortcut in Windows 10?
You can also know how to use the shutdown keyboard shortcut Windows 10. Follow the steps given below to learn the Windows 10 shutdown shortcut.
1. The simplest way to shut down the system is to use the basic windows button with the X key simultaneously.
1. This is followed by pressing the U key while keeping the other two pressed
2. The U key is pressed again to turn off or shut down the system.
3. The windows key+ X +U is common for all the power on/off requirements as hibernate, sleep or restart.
In this blog, we learnt different ways to rotate screen Windows 10 keyboard shortcut and shortcut key for shutdown in Windows 10. We hope you loved discovering these exciting shortcuts with us. For more such amazing blogs, like How to rotate a video in windows media player and stay in touch with us!