How to Fix Epson Workforce WF 3620 Printer Error Code 0x97?
Undoubtedly, Epson printers are one of the popular printers and globally accepted because of its highly distinguished services. But no machine or software is 100% perfect. There are situations when problems crops up due to technical or functional reasons. One of the most discussed error among the Epson printer error is Error code 0x97. It is a frequently reported error.
What is Epson Workforce WF 3620 Printer Error Code 0x97?
This error is encountered by the user who is using the printer from a long time. When the error occurs it happens without any warnings or signs. Basically, the error reflects on the printer with an signal that assists to enable the printer on and off again. Till the error is not fixed it restricts the user to use the printer.
Epson error 0x97 signifies a notification reporting related to the problem related to your Epson printer. The error is visible in the LED screen of the printer. The users get this error code while printing process is in progress and unexpectedly the printer stops functioning. This error is usually faced on the Epson WF-4630, WF-3640 or WF-7610 printer models.
Cause of the Epson error code 0x97
The Epson Printer error 0x97 usually occurs due to some hardware issue internally. There are some selective Epson printer’s models that face this particular hardware issue where their motherboard stops functioning unexpectedly. When the hardware issue occurs the user is restricted to carry out functionalities of the printer.
The highly experienced engineers have come up with workarounds for this problem but the permanent solution for this problem is to repair or getting a replacement for the printer.
How to Fix the Error Code 0x97?
Follow the below recommended methods mentioned below to troubleshoot and solve the error code.
- Go to the Epson official website and download 0x97 Fix Patch
- Then click on the Scan button.
- Finally fix the repair button to repair the Printer.
- Reboot your computer.
- Login as an administrator user.
- Click on Start button -> then click on all Programs -> then click on Accessories -> then move to Tools -> then final hit System restore.
- Click Next after clicking on “Restore my machine to an earlier date”>.
- Choose the latest computer to restore date within the “click a restoration date” Listing then click “Next”.
- Go to the authentication window then click “Next”.
- Reboot your system once the restoration process is over.
Once you follow both the solutions then attempt working with your printer once again. In case the error persists you can call to the reliable third party companies like ErrorDoc.com. The highly experienced and certified technicians assure prompt resolution of the epson error code 0x97. They provide feasible solution instantly. Call to the toll free technical support number 1-844-851-9487 and garner immediate support.