How To Delete & Recover A Gamer Profile On Xbox 360
If your question related to Xbox 360 is “How Do I Delete My Xbox 360 Profile” then this step wise explanation would let you know what to do and how to execute the steps. While gaming has become a serious affair these days it is also important that one knows the answer to how do I delete my Xbox 360 profile too. We will also know how to recover a deleted profile on Xbox 360.
How do you delete gamer profiles on Xbox 360? Read below.
- Go to the setting option on your gaming console
- Select the system option
- If you use external storage devices select “all devices” else “hard drive”
- Go to the profiles options
- Choose the profile that you want to delete
- Delete the required profile
- You can choose to delete the associated games and achievements too by clicking on delete profiles and items
Let’s learn how to recover a deleted profile on Xbox 360
- go to the dashboard of your gaming console
- select the recover profile option to get the account back
- if you profile has been deleted on Xbox live then it cannot be recovered