How To Fix Error Code Ssl_Error_Rx_Record_Too_Long
Are you getting an SSL_error_rx_record_too_long error when endeavoring to open a site in Firefox over a protected association with the HTTPS convention? If yes, then you should look below for the prospective solutions to fix it.
At the point, when you face error code ssl_error_rx_record_too_long, it implies that the browser can’t confirm the secure data, which is as a rule because of a SSL endorsement that isn’t accurately arranged. You can try out the below mentioned methods to fix the error.
Methods to solve ssl_error_rx_record_too_long
Method 1: Enter the Site URL with the HTTP Protocol
A straightforward fix that may work is to open the site with HTTP. All that is required is to the supplant https://toward the start of the URL with http://. Open a clear tab and afterward input the site’s URL again beginning with http://. This will certainly fix the error. In case, it doesn’t work, try the next method.
Method 2: Select the ‘No Proxy’ Setting
To fix the error code Ssl_Error_Rx_Record_Too_Long Firefox, configure the No Proxy settings. Follow the following steps.
- Press the Open menu button and select Options.
- Look down to the Network Proxy segment and snap Settings.
- On the off chance that the browser is arranged with non-essential proxy connection, select the No Proxy option.
- Press the OK button and restart Firefox.
Method 3: Open Firefox in Safe Mode
Try the following steps in this method.
- First, click Open menu and select Help.
- Then, you can choose the Restart with Add-ons Disabled alternative.
- Press the Restart button to affirm the chose alternative.
- Press the Start in Safe Mode button.
- Now open the website again. Does it open in Safe Mode?
Method 4: Refresh the Browser
To refresh the browser, follow the following steps.
- Type about:support in the URL bar and press Enter. That opens the page tab appeared in the preview beneath.
- Now press the Refresh button there.
- Click Refresh in the affirmation window.
Hope, this method worked on to fix the Ssl_Error_Rx_Record_Too_Long Chrome.
Method 5: Check your antivirus
In some cases ssl_error_rx_record_too_long error can appear due to your antivirus. Your antivirus can meddle with your browser and that can prompt this and other comparative errors. To fix this issue, take a stab at crippling certain antivirus highlights identified with SSL.
On the off chance that that doesn’t help, your following stage is totally incapacitate your antivirus and check if that tackles the issue. In most dire outcome imaginable, you may even need to expel your antivirus device totally.
Method 6: Check proxy settings
As per clients, this issue can appear because of your proxy settings. To fix the issue, it’s necessitated that you configure your proxy settings.
After configuring check if the issue is still there or not.
Method 7: Install the most recent updates
On the off chance that you want to know How to Solve Error Code Ssl_Error_Rx_Record_Too_Long, you can update the browser to its latest version.
In any case, you can generally install the updates physically by doing the accompanying:
- Open Firefox and tap the Menu symbol in the upper right corner.
- Choose Help > About from the menu.
- Another screen will presently appear and you’ll see the present version of Firefox you’re running. In the event that any updates are accessible, they will be downloaded consequently.
Hope the above methods are sufficient to clear up the error. In case, the issue is still there, you can ask the expert for necessary technical support.