Windows 10 users encounter different types of errors due to different reasons and scenarios. Boot Manager Error code 0xc0000001 is one of the common error code reported by the users. The users need to fix the error code in Win 10 instantly to avoid work loss.
What is Error 0xc0000001?
The Boot manager error code 0x0000001 comes with an error message: “0xc0000001 error screen on start up”. There are many possible reasons that are responsible for the occurrence of the error. The usual reasons are as follows: system file corruption, or corrupt memory. This error is also caused by a missing or damaged SAM (Security Account Manager) system file.
How Does the Error Code 0xc0000001 Occur?
The error might occur due to the following reasons:
- Corrupt of Damaged SAM (Security Account Manager) file: SAM file is the storehouse of the user credentials data and is the important to Windows booting process. In case the SAM file is damaged/missing/corrupt the boot process will be hindered and it will stop.
- Damage to the System files: This error might also occur while the key boot-related system files gets damaged due to the disk write error, power outages or virus attacks.
- Compromise in integrity of the File system: In case the entire file system is corrupt or damaged on a large scale for reasons like virus attack, poor power supply etc.
- Damaged RAM is damaged: There are situations when the computer memory could be damaged forever.
How to Fix Error 0xc0000001 Code in Windows 10?
Method 1: Implement Easy & Quick Recovery Essentials
With the help of easy Recovery Essentials the user can resolve many users faced in Windows 10. This is an in built module that fixes the errors automatically through Automated Repair alternative. This module is available in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. It can be easily downloaded and generated on any computer as well.
- You need to download Easy Recovery Essentials module and ensure that you write down your Windows version like Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8. It will help you to know what the Windows version that has been installed is.
- Destroy the image. Go through the mentioned instructions to destroy the bootable ISO image very carefully, as making a bootable CD is bit difficult. Follow the instructions also to create bootable Easy Recovery Essential recovery USB drive.
- Restart your computer from the Easy Recovery Essentials CD or USB you have generated.
- When the module starts running Select the “Automated Repair” option and click.
- On running the module it thoroughly examines your computer’s drives, diagnose and choose the drive letter for your Windows installation from the list, and then click on the Automated Repair button to start.
- This in built module begins scanning the chosen drive for bugs and errors. The module verifies the problems for auto correct errors with the disk, bootloader, partition, bootsector, registry and filesystem. There is no need of pause as the repair tool is completely automated.
- When the process is over, EasyRE module notifies its searches.
- Choose Restart to reboot your computer and verify the changes.
- The “0xc0000001” error should be resolved as the computers starts to load:
Need Help In Fixing Boot Manager Error Code 0xc0000001 in Windows 10. Reach ErrorsDoc professionals @ USA/Canada +1-844-414-5222 & UK +44 2896 002856
Method 2: Run CHKDSK
In case hard drive compromise in the file integrity it is usual to use the built-in Windows CHKDSK utility to thoroughly scan the disk and fix the file the system errors. Follow the below mentioned steps to run CHKDSK:
- Start Windows install disc
- After choosing proper language, time and key board input click on repair your computer.
- Choose the Windows installation drive, that is commonly C:\ -> click Next
- Select Command Prompt while the System Recovery Options box is displayed
- List down the commands and click enter.
In case the above fixes fail to resolve your error you can contact Windows customer support. Alternatively you can rely on ErrorsDoc.com, a reliable support agency that hires experienced Windows professionals who can Fix Windows 10 Error Code 0Xc0000001 instantly. They assure first call resolutions to the users. Connect with the team by calling the toll free phone number +1-844-414-5222 and acquiring instant support.