Though Windows updates are supposed to improve your PC speed and performance, and deliver faster Windows 10 user experience. But, sometimes, certain updates can slow down your computer, derailing your entire computing experience. You may face issues like slow PC boot, increased loading time, applications hanging or lagging, high CPU usage, and/ or computer freezing randomly.
In case you are facing similar issues and are experiencing a slow running computer after a recent Windows 10 update, we can help. In this article, we’ll outline some simple steps to manually fix your Windows 10 slow performance. You can also dial our toll free Windows 10 support number +1-844-414-5222 for expert help and support from our certified technicians. They can fix the issue in no time and help you get going.
Resolution to the issue
Here are some of the ways to speed up your slow Windows 10 computer:
Step 1: Run disk cleaner
- Click on Start
- Type Admin in the Search bar and click on the Administrative tool.
- Click on Disk Cleaner
- Place check against all the boxes and click cleanup system file to complete the process.
Step 2: Customize paging file size to boost the speed of your PC
- Right click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- Look out for Performance and click on adjust appearance and performance.
- Now open the Advanced tab and click Change.
- Uncheck the ‘Automatically manage paging file size for all drives’ option.
- Now click on the current installed drive system and select Custom Size.
- Click set and then click Ok to apply changes.
- Restart your computer and check if the issue has been resolved.
Step 3: Boost your flash drive
- Insert your pen drive in your computer and right click on your flash drive.
- Click on Properties.
- Go to the tab Ready boost and select space like 4-8 GB and click on Apply.
- Now clean your computer with CCleaner and completely scan your computer with your antivirus software.
This should resolve your Windows 10 slow performance. Should you still face any problem or need help in following these steps, call us. Dial our toll free Windows 10 helpline number +1-844-414-5222 and we can fix the slow performance of your Windows 10 computer in no time. Our expert technicians are available 24X7, 365 days a year and can fix all your Windows 10 computer issues at the comfort of your home or office.