Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f074 in Window 10 Pro is an common error code reported by the Windows Pro user that usually occurs once you attempt upgrade to Windows 8 or Windows 10. When the Windows 10 Pro error code 0xc004f074 occurs it restricts the user to progress with the windows activation process related to Windows 8 or 10 OS. This user if not resolved instantly it will further create hindrance in the workflow. There are several DIY solutions recommended for the resolution of the error. In case there is some query or doubt related to resolution methods, you can connect with an reliable support agency like ErrorsDoc.com.
The different methods recommended for fixing the Windows activation error that you encounter by Windows 8 or Windows 10 users. You need to follow the below mentioned instructions step wise. If the error fixing steps are followed in the given sequence the error code 0xc004f074 gets resolved in very short time frame. So, without any delay execute the resolution steps mentioned below and resume the work.
There are five major methods suggested to resolve the Windows activation error 0xc004f074. They are as follows:
- Implement the slmgr.vbs command
- Interfere the Slui 3 command
- Perform SFC scanning
- Execute the Update & Activation Resolutions
- Connect with Microsoft Windows Support
Method 1. Implement the slmgr.vbs Prompt:
- Start Windows 8 or 10 screen OS -> Click on the Desktop icon that is present in the start menu.
- Once the Desktop screen is started -> Go to the start button and click the icon Command Prompt. Ensure that you start with the help of administrative rights.
Note: For opening the command prompt with administrative rights you are supposed to click on the right side of the Command Prompt -> Click on proceed as administrator.
- In case you receive a message as notification -> Click on Yes going to the left to move ahead.
- Going to the Command Prompt window you have to enter the prompt “slmgr.vbs –ipk YYYYY- YYYYY – YYYYY – YYYYY – YYYYY”
Note: Make sure you remember to switch the Y alphabets with the code as per your product key number. The product key needs to comprise of total 25 numbers.
- Once you replace completely press enter.
- Enter the same in the command prompt window along with the prompt: slmgr.vbs –ato.
- Once done press enter.
- Restart the Windows 8 or Windows 10 OS and verify that the OS shows the same error code. In case the error persists connect with the Microsoft customer support team.
Method 2. Implement Slui 3 Prompt:
- Once you start the Windows 8 or 10 screen -> Press and hold the Windows + R button at the same time.
- The run windows is supposed to open and enter the the command Slui 3-> Click enter.
- When the other window is displayed you need to enter the product key number that appears on Windows OS.
- Click on the left and click the Activate button.
- Restart your Windows 8 or 10 OS.
- Verify in the error persists or not.
Method 3. Proceed with SFC scan Process:
For the maximum computer issues, the ReimagePlus tool is recommended. Using the tool helps to fix the error swiftly.
With the help of ReimagePlus tool you can repair many of your OS errors also safeguard your system from error occurrence, prevent your files and avoid data loss, failure in the Hardware, virtus intrusions and assist your computer for maximal output performance. Follow the steps listed below and immediately fix the errors that hinders the workflow.
ReimagePlus is a specially designed tool that needs to be downloaded and installed successfully to run in your computer. Once it runs it thoroughly scans, identifies the errors and resolve them automatically.
- Go to the official website and download ReimagePlus tool. It is completely safe and secure.
- Once downloaded and installed click the Start Scan option to detect Windows issues that are creating problems in your computer.
- Then click the Repair All option to get it entirely fixed.
- Go to the command prompt window like earlier using the admin credentials.
- Click the yes button on the left side in case you get a prompt from the window.
- In the Command Prompt window write: sfc /scannow
- Once you enter the command and press OK the SFC scan runs. And when the scan is finished successfully you need to restart your Windows 8 or 10 OS.
- Verify if you still get the error message.
Method 4: Execute the Update and Activation Resolutions:
As this error code is encountered after the latest updates and activation resolution are installed on your system it is suggested to move ahead with the Update Troubleshooter to fix it. Follow the simple steps for the same.
- Move to Settings Menu
- Choose Update & Security
- Click on Activation Troubleshooter
- Choose Windows Update
- Run the troubleshooter
In case the above resolution methods fail to fix the issue, you can rush to the Microsoft customer support. Also you can choose to connect with agencies that offers reliable Windows support. ErrorsDoc.com is a well known support agency that hires expert Window professionals who guide and assist in resolving the error codes in a very short time. You can reach out to the team via the toll free phone support number. Call to the number 1-844-851-9487 and acquire instant support.