If you have used a desktop or a laptop for some purpose, you would know that the hardware component of the former or the latter needs a medium to interact with one another. This is of paramount importance. Without this, the hardware components would fail to execute the commands properly to provide a user with the desired output.
Different kinds of drivers such as audio drivers and video drivers help a computer function smoothly. If your job necessitates using the computer on a daily basis or you make use of the electronic devices for various activities regularly, you should know how to update all drivers Windows 10. Read more to know the methods for updating all the drivers in your Windows 10 system.
How to Update Graphics, Video & Nvidia Driver in Windows 10?
Apart from the drivers mentioned above, there are some additional drivers that also play an important role in the smooth functioning of a computer. Here is what you need to do to update all drivers Windows 10 on your computer.
1. Press the “Windows” key. Then you can see the “Start” menu.
2. Now, type in “Device Manager” in the box that follows and choose “Device Manager” from the results that come up on your screen.
3. Expand the category of various devices such as network, adapters, monitors, and so on. Then locate the name of the device.
4. Right-click on the name of the device and choose the option that gives the option to update the driver.
5. In order to update sound, audio or Nvidia drivers, expand the appropriate option and then choose “Update Driver”.
6. Next, select the option that provides for the automatic search of updated driver software.
In case Windows OS fails to detect a new driver, you can find one on the website of the device manufacturer and proceed with the subsequent troubleshooting steps as given on the website.
In case the aforementioned steps do not help you update drivers of Windows 10, the next thing you may want to try is the option to reinstall the driver. In many cases, this may come in handy in fixing an issue with the installation of device software.
Here is how you can reinstall the driver software so you are able to update Bluetooth driver of Windows 10, and other kinds of driver software for the operating system of your computer later on.
1. First, go to the “Device Manager”.
2. Tap and hold, or right-click, the name of the device you wish to uninstall.
3. Next, select the option “Uninstall”.
4. Restart your PC now.
5. When your device restarts, allow the updates to install naturally. Do not power off the device or configure any settings at this stage. It is strongly recommended that you should make a change only after the process linked with the update of drivers is complete.
So, these were the steps to update audio drivers in Windows 10. The update audio drivers Windows 10 procedure is simple and can be executed in less time.
Also, you can update video drivers in Windows 10, update USB drivers Windows 10 and many more drivers by following the steps as listed above.
This blog tells you how to update the drivers on your Windows 10 system. These methods have been tried and tested by many users of Windows 10. And these definitely worked for them. We are sure that these methods will help you update the drivers on your Windows 10 system as well. Thank you for reading our blog!
Are you looking for more such informative posts? You can check out our post on How to Update Graphics Drivers in Windows. This post is surely worth your time!