Want to know the HP boot menu key as per your HP laptop/desktop model? Then you are at the right place. Many HP laptop/desktop users do not know about the HP boot menu key and they keep searching over the internet to know their HP laptop’s boot menu key. Well, the search ends here. You will find here the boot menu key for all the different HP laptop/desktop models. We will describe below all the possible methods to find the HP boot menu key. Just go through the steps and follow the same as mentioned below.
The methods will work for most of the HP laptop/desktop models including the following:
|HP Pavilion DV5||HP Pavilion G4||HP Probook|
|HP Pavilion DV6||HP Pavilion G6||HP ProLiant DL380 G5|
|HP Envy x360||HP Elitebook 8440p||HP Mini 110|
Methods to Find the HP laptop boot menu key
Method 1 – Through the Startup Menu
The HP boot menu key is not the same for all the models of HP laptops/desktops. The boot menu may be accessed on your HP laptop/desktop through any of these keys (F10, F12, F11, F2, or F8). You do not need to try all the keys to enter the BIOS menu. Follow the simple steps given below and find out the hp laptop/desktop key for boot menu.
- Step 1– Firstly, you need to shutdown your HP laptop/desktop completely.
- Step 2 – Start the laptop by hitting the start button on your laptop or restart your laptop.
- Step 3– Now, you need to press the ESC key continuously on the keyboard to load up the startup menu screen.
- Step 4 – You will see a list of keys for different purposes, find and press the BIOS key to gain access to the BIOS menu of your HP laptop/desktop.
This is how you can know the correct BIOS key of your HP laptop/desktop. But, if you are still not able to figure out the correct BIOS key for your HP laptop/desktop, then move towards the next method that describes the steps to Access HP BIOS through the Windows 10 UEFI settings.
Method 2 – Access HP BIOS Menu Through the Windows 10 UEFI Settings
Don’t know the HP boot menu key on Windows 10 & 7? No worries, below mentioned are the steps that you need to follow in order to access the HP BIOS menu through the Windows 10 UEFI settings. You will find the UEFI firmware settings under the Advanced Windows Troubleshooting Settings section.
- Step 1– Firstly, you need to switch on your HP laptop/desktop and then sign into Windows 10.
- Step 2– Now, move towards the start menu of Windows 10 by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Step 3– Click on the power button and then hold the Shift key to reboot your HP laptop/desktop.
- Step 4– You need to keep holding the Shift key until you see the troubleshoot option appearing on the screen.
- Step 5– Go to the Troubleshoot option and then Advanced options.
- Step 6– Load up the UEFI firmware settings screen and then reboot to find the list of boot options.
- Step 7– In the end, select the option of BIOS setup to access the HP BIOS menu of your HP laptop/desktop.
So, this was all about accessing the HP BIOS menu through the UEFI settings on Windows 10. The advanced settings also provide plenty of options to fix and repair your system along with the basic settings.
After going through the aforementioned information, we hope that you were able to find the correct HP boot menu key as per your HP laptop/desktop model. But if you are still having trouble finding the correct HP boot menu key, then do let us know through the live chat support and we will provide you help and assistance. Our trained experts are ready 24*7 to resolve all your HP boot menu related queries and doubts.