Streaming on Hulu is so convenient until the Hulu error code p dev320 bugs up your device.
While your excitement to indulge in a movie may begin to turn into frustration, we will advise you to relax and happily solve the Hulu error code p dev320 with this awesome guide. Whether you are finding the Hulu p dev320 error code on your Android phone, iPhone, iPad, Xbox One, Roku TV, or any other device, we will provide you the exact fix you need.
Read the full blog and allow us to handle the error p dev320 Hulu for you.
What is Hulu Code p dev320 Error?
The Hulu error code p dev320 is a common problem on this streaming application that prevents you from continuing to watch a video on your device. The Hulu error code p dev320 can be seen on multiple devices like Android phone and tablet, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Roku TV, etc. This error can surface anytime, even when you are in the middle of a movie, a show, or a live event.
What Causes Hulu Error Code p dev320?
We found out the 6 most observed reasons for the Hulu code p dev320 on your streaming device. These include:
1. A faulty internet connection
2. The slow speed of the internet
3. Temporary files and data interfering with the Hulu app’s functioning
4. An outdated version of the Hulu application
5. Streaming Hulu on an unsupported device
6. An issue from the Hulu application’s end
The Hulu p dev320 error won’t last long when you have our complete guide. We would love to help you with every solution you need to fix this bug. Let’s move to the next section and explore the different ways to clear Hulu error code dev320.
8 Solutions to Fix Hulu Error Code p dev320
Now, we will look at all the solutions one by one to fix the Hulu p dev320 error code on multiple devices. To understand these solutions better, read the instructions provided.
Fix 1: Check Internet Connection
As we discussed in the section above, a faulty internet connection or an internet service with limited speed can be the number one cause of Hulu error code p dev320. So, the first solution will be to check your internet connection. If your internet services are working but the Hulu error code p dev320 is still halting the functioning of the app, then perform a speed test.
In case the internet connection is not faulty and the speed is also great, we will suggest you to utilize the following 4 tips:
1. Close any programs or applications running in the background.
2. Remove all the devices connected with the home network.
3. Use an Ethernet cable to connect the Hulu streaming device to the router.
4. Make sure the router or modem has been positioned somewhere near the Hulu streaming device for improved services.
Note: These tips will also be helpful for those of you who are experiencing the Hulu error code p dev320 on Roku due to poor internet connection.
Fix 2: Clear Data and Cache
You may already know that this streaming service can store temporary files on your streaming device. The data and cache, when not cleared regularly, can interfere with the functioning of Hulu. Therefore, the quickest of solutions to clear away the Hulu error code p dev320 is to clear the data and cache. Let us learn the process to remove temporary data and cache on Android and Apple devices.
Clear Data and Cache on Android Devices:
Follow the 6 steps given below to remove the temporary data and cache on your Android phone, tablet, and TV.
1. First, go to the “Settings” on your Android device.
2. Next, select “Apps” or “Application”.
3. The third step is to click on “Hulu”.
4. Now, tap on “Storage”.
5. Choose the option of “Clear Cache” and then tap on “Clear Data”.
6. Once the cache and temporary data get cleared, try Hulu. The Hulu code p dev320 error will have been troubleshot.
Clear Data and Cache on Apple Devices:
Perform the 7 steps given here to fix the Hulu p dev320 error on iPhone and iPad.
1. Go to the “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Then open the “General” section.
3. Now, select “Storage” in the “General” section.
4. The next step is to click on “Hulu”.
5. Uninstall the Hulu app. Make sure that it has been deleted completely.
6. Next, go to the official website of Hulu and download the application.
7. After installing the app, open it, and check whether the Hulu error code dev320 has been fixed.
Clear Data and Cache on Apple TV:
Follow the little 4-step method given below to remove the temporary data and cache on your Apple TV.
1. Turn on your Apple TV.
2. Then uninstall the Hulu application.
3. Next, reinstall the Hulu application.
4. Open Hulu after the Hulu application has been reinstalled. Stream Hulu to make sure that you no longer encounter the Hulu p dev320 error code.
Fix 3: Clear Data on Xbox One
The Hulu application can cause temporary data and cache to be stored on not just Apple and Android devices but Xbox One as well. By deleting the temporary files and cache on Xbox One, you can conveniently steer away from error p dev320 Hulu. Take a look at the 8 steps we have stated here to do this fix on Xbox One.
1. Go to the “Menu”.
2. Then select “My Games and Apps”.
3. The third step is to tap “Apps”.
4. Highlight the “Hulu” application
5. Then select “Menu” on the controller.
6. Now, choose “Manage Apps”.
7. Tap on “Clear saved data”.
8. Stream the Hulu app as usual. The Hulu error code p dev320 will not trouble you anymore.
Fix 4: Power-cycle Your Device
Now, we will tell you how to power-cycle your device to troubleshoot the Hulu error code p dev320 without much effort. Also known as the off-on test, this method has shown to work excellently for a number of Hulu users. Let us see what all needs to be done to power-cycle your device.
1. The basic step is to turn off your device.
2. Then switch off your modem and router.
3. Now, wait for some time before you turn on the devices.
4. The last step is to launch Hulu and watch the shows you want to.
Quick Note: Power-cycling your device is one of the best ways to do away with the Hulu code p dev320 error. This method is extremely useful in refreshing the connection to remove any bugs.
Fix 5: Update Hulu Application
Not updating the Hulu application of your streaming device can be the usual source of the Hulu error code p dev320. So, in this fix, we will teach you how to update the Hulu application on multiple devices, such as Android devices, Apple devices, and Roku.
Update Hulu App on Android Devices:
Follow the 4 steps mentioned here to update Hulu on Android phones and tablets.
1. Open the “Google Play Store” on your device.
2. Select the three-line icon of “Menu”.
3. Now, tap on “My apps & games”.
4. Select “Hulu” and press “Update”.
5. Open the application after updating to check whether the Hulu code p dev320 error persists.
Update Hulu App on Android TV:
Check these 5 steps to update the Hulu app on Android TV.
1. Go to the “Home” screen and select “Apps”.
2. Head on to “Google Play Store”.
3. Choose “My Apps”.
4. Install any updates available for Hulu.
5. Launch the app afterwards and watch shows without the Hulu p dev320 error bothering you.
Update Hulu App on iPhone and iPad:
Installing the updates for Hulu on iPhone and iPad is really simple. Just do these 5 steps.
1. Open the “App Store” on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap “Updates”.
3. Look for updates for the Hulu application.
4. Tap “Update” to download the available updates.
5. Now, play a movie on Hulu. The Hulu p dev320 error code won’t appear.
Update Hulu App on Apple TV:
Try the following 6 steps to update Hulu on your Apple TV.
1. Turn on your Apple TV.
2. Go to the “Apple Store”.
3. Move to the “Purchased Section”.
4. Check updates for Hulu.
5. Install the available updates.
6. Once the installation is complete, the Hulu error code dev320 will get cleared.
Update Hulu App on Roku:
Are you experiencing the Hulu error code p dev320 on Roku? You will be glad to know that updating the Hulu application can easily help you do away with this error on Roku. And the best part is that you don’t need to follow any particular procedure to install the updates on Roku. As and when updates are available for this device, they get installed automatically.
How to Fix Hulu Error Code p dev320 on Roku TV?
Users experience the Hulu error code p dev320 on Roku TV the maximum. In the following sections, we will be sharing some amazing solutions to fix this error on Roku TV with great ease and less time.
Fix 6: Check Firmware on Roku TV
The initial fix is to check whether your Roku TV is supported by Hulu. You may find the Hulu application available on Roku TV, but it can only be played on certain devices. It will be important to know that Roku TV with a firmware of 8.1 as well as higher than that is supportive of the latest version of Hulu. Checking the firmware and upgrading it can solve the Hulu code p dev320 error. In case you are using Roku TV, Roku Express, Roku Express+, Roku 2 (model 4210), Roku 3, Roku 4, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+, 4k Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Stick (model 3500 and higher), then you will need an upgrade.
To upgrade your Roku TV, consider these 6 steps.
1. On your Roku TV, visit the “Settings”.
2. Click on “System”.
3. Now, go to “About”.
4. View the model number of your Roku TV.
5. Install the upgrades for the system.
6. Now, enjoy streaming Hulu without the Hulu p dev320 error.
Fix 7: Reset App on Roku TV
The next solution is to reset the Hulu application on your Roku TV. Learn how to reset Hulu on Roku TV in 5 steps.
1. Open the “Roku Main Menu”.
2. Next, you have to highlight the Hulu application.
3. On the remote, tap the “Star” button.
4. Then choose “Remove Channel”.
5. Now, power-cycle your Roku TV. For this, turn off the Roku TV, modem, and router for 2 minutes. Then turn them on and check whether the Hulu error code dev320 persists.
Fix 8: Get Hulu Support
In rarest of the cases, the causes of the error p dev320 Hulu may not be known. Then what should you do to fix the Hulu error code p dev320 on your device? Our great suggestion will be to seek support from Hulu itself. Their support team will identify the exact cause and provide you with the instructions. To get in touch with the Hulu support team, you can do the following 6 steps.
1. Open the Hulu app on the device that is causing the Hulu error code p dev320 while streaming.
2. Choose “Video Playback”.
3. Now, press “Video”.
4. Then tap “I still need help”. This option will appear at the bottom.
5. Next, you will see a set of instructions to share the issue with the Hulu support team.
6. The trouble with the Hulu error code p dev320 will be resolved soon.
Our Final Thoughts
The 8 solutions provided by us in this blog can totally fix the Hulu error code p dev320. Just in case this error still bugs your device, then surely a problem from Hulu’s end needs to be resolved. So our best advice to you will be to wait.
On this informational stop, you will find great solutions for every problem that can possibly interfere while streaming on Hulu. For those of you troubled by the Hulu error 94 and Hulu error code rununk13, take a look at the fixes we have to offer.