Fix Canon Printer Error 5200 on Pixma MP 250, 480, 490 & mx 340 & 350
Canon printers offer power, quality and reliable printing solutions for both home and office needs. They are one of the best printers available in the market. However, like all other technologies, your Canon PIXMA printers are also prone to issues and error messages. Not only are these error messages cumbersome to fix, but there re occurrence can often leave you confused and frustrating.
One such error is Canon Printer Error 5200. This error is shown when there’s a faulty cartridge or problem with the logic board in the printer. This is a common printer error and can occur on all your Canon PIXMA printer series, including Canon PIXMA MP 250, PIXMA MP 480, PIXMA MP 490, and PIXMA MX 340 and PIXMA MX 350.
In case you are facing Canon MP250 printer error 5200 or Canon PIXMA MX 340 printer error 5200 or Canon MP480 Printer Error 5200 and are looking for ways to manually fix the issue, we can help. In this article, we have outlined some simple resolution steps to help you manually resolve the error. However, if you need further help, call us. Dial our toll free Canon printer helpline number 1-844-851-9487 and our experts will quickly repair your Canon PIXMA printer at the comfort of your home or office.
Resolution to the issue
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix the error message:
- Turn Off your printer.
- Remove the cartridge.
- Refill and reinstall the cartridge.
- Turn your printer ON and check if the issue has been resolved.
In case, the printer still does not work,
- Turn your printer off and re-plug the power cord.
- Press and hold the Stop/ Reset button and the Power button together.
- With Power button still press, release the Stop/ Reset button, and then again press the Stop/ Reset button two more time.
- Release both the buttons simultaneously.
- Wait till your printer shows the number zero (0).
- Press the power button and turn your printer off.
- Turn your printer on by pressing the power button again.
- Check if the issue has been resolved.
In case your issue still doesn’t resolve, you need expert technical assistance. Give us a call at 1-844-851-9487 and we’ll help fix Canon Printer Error 5200 in no time. We provide round-the-clock support and assure guaranteed resolution of all issues and error messages in minimum wait time. Call us now for immediate help and support.