Though AOL mail support in the USA provides the finest and smoothest online service to the users still, users can face problems while sending AOL email for several reasons. AOL Mail problems in sending mail can occur due to the following premises:
- AOL won’t download attachments – Aol confines emails to a maximum size of 25mb, as counting of any attached files or message text. Heavy additions force the mail to exceed which does not deliver.
- Can’t send email to AOL account – Aol servers sometimes spam the users and they repeatedly fail in sending emails
- AOL Email Not Working – your AOL mail server stops responding when your system has been identified as abusive.
The combination of such small issues has been causing major AOL Mail server not responding problems for many AOL users in a long time now. Many expert technicians also name it ‘rate-limiting’, it controls the pace of the traffic sent or received by the users. It also reduces unwanted email activity to reduce spam. Relax, you can fix most of the problems like Mail Server IMAP AOL.com is Not Responding or AOL Mail not Working on Macbook Pro by following some quick troubleshooting steps. Follow one or more of the subsequent methods elaborated with easy steps to fix AOL sending problems.
AOL can’t Send Emails?
When your AOL flunks in sending emails, go after the options stated below.
- Option# 1 – Restart your computer
- Option# 2 – Make use of a different browser
- Option# 3 – Confirm your account’s display name
- Option# 4 – Tidy up your browser’s cache
- Option# 5 – Disable the software which blocks pop-ups
- Option# 6 – Deactivate the built-in firewall with the help of McAfee Internet Security Suite
Problems while sending Emails with Image attachments?
You may see a CAPTCHA or an image challenge question popping up and you can’t send attachments in your AOL Mail. Here, you’re left with no other choice but to accept and complete the challenge. Then only, you can send an email. But, on a few occasions, even after answering the image challenge correctly, it may seem that your AOL Mail won’t send anything. Simple as that. This indicates a more serious problem which can be arrested by:
- Option# 1 – Clearing the cache on your web browser
- Option# 2 – Checking with the AOL security center to download and activate a robust antivirus
- Option# 3 – Changing your account password and ensuring it’s secure
Images not getting displayed in your AOL Email?
Sometimes the intended recipients may experience problems to view images that you forwarded along with your mail. Such typical AOL Mail problems in sending images and failing to evince them properly for the recipient can be resolved by:
- Option# 1 – Enabling Rich Text/HTML option in your mail settings
Option# 2 – Don’t simply forward the image along with the mail content. In this situation, you can’t send AOL mail in a way so that the image attachment gets reflected properly when the recipient opens the email. First, download the image into your system. Then attach the image in the to-be-forwarded composition and send it. The image will now feature correctly at the other end.