Fix Epson Printer Printing With Lines Missing or Printer Skipping Lines Issues
Are you trying to print a document from your Epson printer but your printer is skipping lines when printing? Is your printer not printing all lines or missing lines while printing? Are you looking for ways to manually fix the issue? Well, this is a common printer issue and can occur due to various reasons, which include:
- Nozzle clogs
- Misaligned print heads
- Low quality print settings
- Incorrect paper thickness settings
In this article, we have outlined some simple ways to manually fix the issue. In case you need help, call us. Dial Epson toll free helpline number and we’ll help you fix the issue in no time. Our experts can help you clear the clogged nozzle, clean printer cartridges as well as optimize the settings of your printer for an uninterrupted printing experience.
Resolution to fix Epson Printer Skipping Lines Issue:
Follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve Epson printer printing with lines missing issue:
#1: Run the clean print cartridges utility
- Connect your printer to the computer and turn it on.
- Now click on the Windows Start button and click the Control Panel.
- Double click on the Printer and Faxes folder.
- Right click on your printer’s icon and choose Preferences.
- Click on the Services tab and select Service this Device.
- This will open up the Printer Toolbox.
- Now on the Device Services tab, click Clean the Print Cartridge and follow the onscreen instructions to fix the issue.
- Print a test page to see if the issue has been resolved.
Can’t Fix Epson Printer Printing With Lines Missing. Contact Experts for Solution @ 1-844-414-5222
#2: Clean the contacts
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait until the carriage is silent.
- Turn the printer off and disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the ink cartridge and place it on a paper with the nozzle plate facing up.
- Clean the copper-colored contacts with a lint-free cloth and distilled water.
- Clean other ink cartridges as well.
- Clean the electrical contacts in the carriage as well.
- Allow the ink cartridge and carriage electrical contacts to dry for 10 minutes.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges and close the ink cartridge access door.
- Reconnect the printer and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Print a test page to check if the issue has been resolved.
#3: Remove the Black cartridges for two hours
In the black print cartridge, printer missing lines or skipping lines issue may be caused due to the collecting of sediments in the nozzle area. To solve this problem:
- Carefully remove the black print cartridge and close the printer.
- Place the cartridge on a paper with the nozzles up.
- Rest the cartridge for two hours.
- Reinstall the cartridge and print a test page.
- Look for defects on the page.
If the page still shows defects, follow Step 4.
#4: Replace the problem cartridge
In case you are not able to fix the issue by following the aforementioned steps, replace the problem cartridge with a new one.
Still Need Help with Epson Printer? Call Expert @ USA/Canada +1-844-414-5222 & UK +44 2896 002856
Call us at our toll free Epson customer support number and we’ll help analyze the exact reason behind the issue and take you through the resolution steps to fix the issue permanently. Our certified technicians will also share expert tips to help you prevent the problem in future. So, call us and get instant and expert resolution for all your Epson printer problems.