Enjoying the latest movies is an excellent way to spend your “me time”. Sadly, streaming can become impossible when the Netflix m7361 1253 error on your screen keeps annoying you. We wish to make your “me time” memorable with the magic of movies. With our troubleshooting guide for the Netflix error code m7361 1253, you can continue watching movies in no time.
From different types of causes to all the possible solutions, here you will find everything you need to remove the Netflix error code m7361 1253 quickly.
What is Netflix Error Code M7361 1253?
When you experience the Netflix error code m7361 1253 on your system, it means that there is a problem with the network connectivity. The presence of the Netflix error m7361 1253 can halt your computer from streaming movies and TV shows on this application.
What are Causes of Netflix Error Code M7361 1253?
We know what the Netflix m7361 1253 error is. Now let us know its 4 common causes too.
1. Faulty network connectivity is the number one cause of this Netflix error.
2. It may be surprising to know that the built-in feature of Google Chrome known as the “Hardware Acceleration” can be another cause of the Netflix error m7361.
3. Not clearing the browser cookies can also be a reason that the Netflix m7361 1253 error could be disappointing you. Clearing the cookies and then restarting the browser is one of the simplest solutions for the m7361 Netflix error.
4. Your browser too can be a source for the Netflix m7361 1253 error, especially when it is not supportive of HTML5.
How Do I Fix Netflix Error Code M7361 1253?
We know the solution to every error. And fixing the Netflix error code m7361 1253 is an easy task for us. With our clearly-defined solutions, you can also remove the Netflix error code m7361 1253 and instantly immerse in the world of movies. So, in this section, we will be revealing 8 quick fixes to settle this Netflix error and with each fix you will find the steps to execute the procedure.
Netflix Error M7361 1253 Fix 1
Update Your Browser
Watching movies on Netflix is more enjoyable when you use Google Chrome. When the m7361 Netflix error stops you from streaming, updating Google Chrome will be a great idea. Learn how to update your browser in 6 effortless steps.
1. Open Google Chrome and then press the “Menu” icon in the upper right corner. The icon will appear like three dots.
2. The second step is to click on “Help”.
3. Then you have to choose “About Google Chrome”.
4. Now you will be able to see the present version of your browser. Any updates available for your browser will be automatically installed here.
5. Once the updates get installed, click on “Relaunch” to finish the procedure.
6. Now launch Netflix. The Netflix code m7361 1253 error will have been cleared by now.
Netflix Error M7361 1253 Fix 2
The next fix for the error code m7361 1253 Netflix is really simple and can be performed in less than 5 minutes. Our research tells us that sometimes restarting the computer after shutting it down completely can help in doing away with the error m7361 Netflix. To restart your computer, have a look at the 3-step procedure given below.
1. Click the “Start” button. Then click the “Shut down” button in Windows 7. For Windows 8.1, move the cursor to the left corner of the computer’s screen. Then right-click on “Start”. Or you can press the “Windows” key and the “X” key. Then click on “Shut down” or “Sign Out”. For Windows 10, tap “Start”, select “Power” and then click on “Shut down”.
2. Restart your computer after some time.
3. The final step is to open Netflix and check whether the m7361 1253 error code Netflix has been fixed.
Netflix Error M7361 1253 Fix 3
Disabling & Enabling Hardware Acceleration
Earlier we discussed that one of the built-in features of Chrome that was introduced to improve the user experience can also cause the Netflix error code m7361 1253. By enabling and disabling this feature, known as the Hardware Acceleration, this error can be resolved immediately.
The procedure to enable and disable the Hardware Acceleration feature is not complex at all. Just follow these 6 simple steps.
1. Open Google Chrome on your system.
2. Next, click on “Settings” and then go to “Advanced Settings”.
3. The third step is to tap on “System” and then select the option “Use hardware acceleration when available”.
4. Now select “Disable” and then select “Enable” Hardware Acceleration.
5. The next step is to restart the browser.
6. After you have restarted Chrome, connect the “Netflix VPN” and play any movie. The Netflix error m7361 1253 will have been definitely fixed by now.
Netflix Error M7361 1253 Fix 4:
Delete Browser Cookies
Not clearing the browser cookies can sometimes trigger the Netflix code m7361 1253 error. Here we have laid out the method to delete the browser cookies. This method can be executed in just 4 short steps.
1. Open your browser and then type in “http://www.Netflix.com/clearcookies” to delete the cookies.
2. Once the cookies are deleted, you will be automatically logged out from your Netflix account. Now you will have to connect your Netflix VPN.
3. Enter your credentials to log in to your Netflix account.
4. Now play any movie or TV show on Netflix. The error code m7361 1253 Netflix will no longer persist.
Note: Just in case the error m7361 Netflix still prevents you from streaming despite clearing the browser cookies, then we will advise you to shut down and restart your browser, sign in to your Netflix account again by connecting the Netflix VPN, and then play the movie.
Netflix Error M7361 1253 Fix 5
Changing your browser can also help you in fixing the Netflix error code m7361 1253. We will suggest you to try a browser that is supportive of HTML5 for a seamless Netflix experience. Also, make sure that the browser has all the latest updates available. Then connect your Netflix VPN and start the application.
Netflix Error M7361 1253 Fix 6
Check ISP Restrictions
Due to restricted access, your ISP may also be a reason for the Netflix m7361 1253 error. So, we will suggest you to confirm from your ISP for Netflix access. This problem can also occur when you are using a public wifi network. In case the public wifi network causes the Netflix m7361 1253 error, you can switch to cellular data with good speed.
Netflix Error M7361 1253 Fix 7
Check Antivirus Software
Are you wondering how the antivirus software in your system can help in removing the Netflix error code m7361 1253? Let us tell you that, at times, the antivirus software or firewall can obstruct the functioning of Netflix and stop the streaming. Let us see the following 5 steps to disable the antivirus software.
1. Find the icon of the antivirus software on the taskbar.
2. Right-click on the icon of the antivirus software.
3. Select the option of “Disable” and exit the program.
4. Now connect your Netflix VPN.
5. If the Netflix error code m7361 1253 disappears and you are able to stream movies, then that means your antivirus software requires an update.
Netflix Error M7361 1253 Fix 8
Changing Audio Sample Rate
The audio sample rate can be understood as the number of audio carrier samples every second. Interestingly, making changes to the audio sample rate can also prove to be a great fix for the Netflix m7361 1253 error. You can perform this procedure in 8 small steps.
1. In the lower right corner of the taskbar, right-click on the speaker.
2. Then choose “Playback devices”.
3. Next, choose your playback device with a green checkmark.
4. Right-click on the “Playback device” and tap on “Properties”. Alternatively, you can also click on “Speaker” or “Headphone”.
5. Now open the “Advanced” tab.
6. Next, change the audio sample rate by making the frequency lower or higher.
7. Tap on “Apply” and click on “Ok”.
8. Now launch Netflix. You will be able to play any movie on the application and the Netflix error code m7361 1253 will have been solved.
Note: This procedure to remove the Netflix error code m7361 1253 is suitable for the users of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
In this troubleshooting guide, we discussed with you 4 possible causes of the Netflix m7361 1253 error. We also shared with you 8 quick fixes for settling the Netflix m7361 1253 error. We hope by now you would have fixed the error and are all set to play your favorite movie.
Just in case you are still experiencing troubles, we can help you fix every kind of error with this streaming application. We also have awesome solutions for the Netflix code tvq st 103 error as well as the Netflix Error Code NW-2-5. Do check them out if you are often facing these errors.