Epson WF 3640 & 3620 Printers are the printers from the Epson Work Force series that can be easily connected to your system. It is next generation printer that can be easily connected to your system. It is wireless multi-function printer that can also be connected through Bluetooth. It is All-in -one printer that will make your work smooth and faster. Even though it is a great printer to use, it also malfunctions. If you are using this printer and you come across Error code 0x69, then you should follow the steps below or reach out to technical expert.
Epson WF3640& 3620 Printer Error Code 0x69 is a general error that you can come across while printing a document. The main cause for the occurrence of the error in this printer is due to the wrong configuration of system files of the printer in your Microsoft Windows Operating Systems. Some causes for the error are listed below:
- Missing files of your Epson Printer.
- Violation access.
- Dismissing the registration of your Epson Printer.
- Unable in locating the path, “%PROGFILES64%\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\Epson WF3640”.
- The Bluetooth application cannot be started as the obligatory component is missing.
- Solution to fix Error Code 0x69 in Epson WF3640&3620 Printer
- If you encounter this error in your Epson WF3640& 3620 Printer, you can troubleshoot it in manual mode or you can follow the instructions mentioned below to resolve the error:
Solution I: Epson Error Code 0x69
- Generally, the error code 0x69 occurs in the Epson WF3640& 3620 Printer due to the circuit issue that can be associated with printing motor or ink system issue. So, you should turn ON the printer and plug it off suddenly. This process should be carried out when your printer is boosting. You will have to wait for at least 15 minutes and reboot your system again.
Solution II: Epson Printer Code 0x69
- Check for any updates regarding your Epson printer. It is a common error that occurs in the printer can be resolved easily by updating your printer.
- It is suggested that you should at least have Windows 7 operating system installed on your computer system, if you are working on Epson WF3640& 3620 Printer, as the older versions are not compatible with the same.
- Start your computer and press the Windows Start icon from the Taskbar.
- In the Search section, enter Windows Update and press Enter from the keyboard.
- Windows Update option will be displayed in the dialog box, click on it to begin the process.
- After this process of Updating your Windows is completed, reboot your system.
- Sign in to the system as the Administrator.
- Go to Start option again and click on the All Programs and Accessories option.
- Now, click on then System Tools and then press System Restore option.
- A dialog box will be displayed on system, select the Restore my computer for an earlier time option and click Next tab.
- Complete this process by selecting the latest system restore section and then press Next about the confirmation window to end this process completely.
- Reboot your system.
- Now, use your Epson printer for taking print-outs.
The solutions in this article will successfully resolve your Epson WP3640 & 3620 printer error 0x69. In case, you have some doubts regarding the printer or your error still persist, then you should reach out to technical expert by calling them on their helpline toll-free number 1-844-851-9487. For Chat support, you can visit their website www.ErrorDoc.com. They provide 24*7 services, so you can reach out to them anytime.