Asus Laptop Bios Keys For BIOS Setup
It does not matter whether you are using a computer or a laptop, the BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) is the very first thing that launches as soon as the OS starts.
It is responsible for the smooth functioning of the rest of the things and lets your computer know which operating system has to be started. It is because of the computer BIOS that it becomes challenging for hackers to hack your system as it acts as the last level of defence.
Different Asus Bios Setup Keys With Their Use –
In case you are looking for Asus bios key then you are on the right page. Here you will get easy and step by step guidence for this. The below-mentioned solutions are quick.
Tabulation of USB Flash Drive Boot References are listed below for an easier use:
|BRAND||TYPE||MODELS||BOOT MENU||BOOT ONCE||CHANGE PRIORITY||BIOS OR UEFI KEY|
|Asus||laptop||VivoBook f200ca, f202e, q200e, s200e, s400ca, s500ca, u38n, v500ca, v550ca, v551, x200ca, x202e, x550ca, z202e||Esc||Delete|
|Asus||laptop||N550JV, N750JV, N550LF, Rog g750jh, Rog g750jw, Rog g750jx||Esc||Disable “Secure Boot Control” and “Fast Boot” to boot from MBR formatted media||F2|
|Asus||laptop||Zenbook Infinity ux301, Infinity ux301la, Prime ux31a, Prime ux32vd, R509C, Taichi 21, Touch u500vz, Transformer Book TX30||Esc||Disable “Secure Boot Control” and “Fast Boot” to boot from MBR formatted media.||F2|
|Asus||notebook||k25f, k35e, k34u, k35u, k43u, k46cb, k52f, k53e, k55a, k60ij, k70ab, k72f, k73e, k73s, k84l, k93sm, k93sv, k95vb, k501, k601, R503C, x32a, x35u, x54c, x61g, x64c, x64v, x75a, x83v, x83vb, x90, x93sv, x95gl, x101ch, x102ba, x200ca, x202e, x301a, x401a, x401u, x501a, x502c, x750ja||F8||DEL|
|Asus||netbook||Eee PC 1015, 1025c||Esc||Boot Tab, Boot Device Priority, 1st Boot Device, Removable Device, F10||F2|
How to enter the Asus Bios?
- Press the Shift key
- Switch off the computer
- Press the F2 button
- Click on the power button
- Press the F2 key until the BIOS screen appears
- You will be able to witness the BIOS configuration
How to Get Asus UEFI Boot from USB in Windows 10?
Follow the steps mentioned below for Asus bios key windows 10:
- Start the Windows 10 Asus Computer
- Now press F2 key after the boot screen appears
- Once you enter the BIOS interface you will have to make a selection on the option of Boot Menu or you may also press the F8 key
- You will have to select the option of your USB
- After executing these steps you will have to press the F10 key to save the changes otherwise it all be lost
Steps for Asus Bios key for windows 7:
- To begin with, you will have to enter the BIOS configuration of your system
- You must press the F2 key for a while and press the power button along with that. Keep in mind that you do not have to release the F2 key until you witness the BIOS screen
- Make a selection on the option of Boot
- Now select the “Boot option 1” and select the exact device along
- Now go to the configuration “Boot option 2” while selecting the proper device along
- Make a selection on the option “Save changes and exit”
- After this, your system will be able to boot automatically
The aforementioned solutions for Asus laptop bios key are not exhaustive but will help you get a solution in a jiffy. But by any chance, if you were not able to get to the solution then you can expert assistance by getting in touch with a professional. The experienced technicians at ErrorsDoc can help you with the issue via chat itself. This process has been acclaimed by many customers.