Do you know the methods for Asus boot from USB? If you have searched the methods for this everywhere and have still not found great help, then this blog will surely make you happy. We can help you boot your Asus laptop from your USB device through various methods.
Learn what these methods are and how you should go about performing them in this blog.
Asus Laptop Boot from USB Methods
Multiple methods for Asus boot from USB have been shown in the blog. With each method, a well-defined set of instructions has also been given. Make sure that you read these instructions properly and then perform these methods.
Method 1: Boot Asus Laptop via USB Drive
In this method for Asus bios boot from USB, we will show you how to connect your USB device and then open the Boot Menu. From there you can prepare the BIOS setup. This simple method can be completed in only 25 steps.
1. Firstly, start by turning on your Asus laptop.
2. Login to your Asus laptop.
3. Connect the bootable USB to your laptop.
4. Now, you have to press the “ESC” key on your keyboard 5 to 10 times.
5. Executing the aforementioned step will open the “Boot Menu”.
6. In the boot menu option, select “Enter Setup”.
7. Make a selection on “Enter Setup”.
8. Press “Enter”.
9. Now, you will be in the “ASUS BIOS Setup”.
10. Next, press the “Right” arrow key. This will take you to the “Advanced” tab.
11. Choose the “USB Configuration” option.
12. Choose the “XHCI Pre-Boot Mode” option.
13. Then disable “XHCI Pre-Boot Mode”.
14. Next, you have to choose the “Security” tab.
15. Select “Secure Boot Control” and disable it.
16. Now, enable the option of “Launch CSM” in the “Boot” tab itself.
17. For this, press the “F10” key.
18. After this, save the configuration by tapping “Yes”.
19. Now, exit.
20. Enter the Bios setup by pressing the “ESC” key five to ten times.
21. In the “Boot” tab, the “Launch CSM” option will be available. Enable it once more.
22. To save, press “F10” and then exit.
23. Open the “Boot Menu” once again by pressing the “F10” key 5 to 10 times.
24. The “Boot” option for your laptop will get unlocked.
25. Install the Windows by using the “Bootable USB Drive”. You can also use the “Internal DVD Drive”.
When the 25 steps mentioned above will have been completed by you, the procedure for Asus boot from USB windows 10 method will get over.
Method 2: Asus Bios Boot from USB via Ninjastik
For the Asus boot from USB Windows 7 method, you can use the Ninjastik. For using the Ninjastik to boot, you will have to follow only 11 steps. These steps have been given as follows. Let us read them.
1. Firstly, turn off the “Operation System” of your Asus device.
2. Now, unplug the “Ninjatik” from your system.
3. Turn on your system.
4. Once the system starts, you will see a black screen.
5. On the black screen, view the message “Press _ for setup” or “Press _ to enter the setup”.
6. When you are using the Asus laptop, it will be “DEL” or “F2”.
7. Now, click on “BOOT”.
8. Make sure that the “UEFL” settings have been disabled. It can also be switched to “BIOS” or “Legacy Mode”.
9. Now, you just have to update the “Boot” option.
10. This step will help you include the USB.
11. Save all the changes before you exit.
After this procedure has been carefully performed and the changes have also been saved, the Asus e402s boot from USB method will be complete.
Our Concluding Thoughts
This blog has shown you two methods for Asus transformer boot from USB. Both of these methods have worked amazingly for many of our readers. We believe these methods will work excellently for your Asus device as well.
In case you face any troubles while performing the instructions mentioned for these 2 methods, you drop us a comment below. We will quickly respond to you.
See what more we have in stock for you. Click here to see the fixes for the problem of Asus laptop sound not working. You can also find the various causes of this problem in this post.
The Asus laptops are the most acclaimed laptops in the market by the customers. Once you have your hands on it you will experience a smooth functioning device. Just like any other machinery or device, users find some of the other processes challenging to execute. The same goes for the Asus laptop. Some of the users do not know how to boot Asus from USB. In this article, you will learn to boot Asus from USB.
Guide for Asus Laptop Boot From USB:
Solution 1. -Boot Asus Laptop by using the USB drive:
- Firstly, start by turning ON your Asus laptop
- Login to your Asus laptop as normal
- Once you have turned your laptop On, you may connect the bootable USB to the laptop
- Now you have to press the ESC key on your keyboard for approximately 5 to 10 times
- Executing the aforementioned step will open the boot menu
- In the boot menu option, you will be able to spot another option that says “Enter Setup”
- Make a selection on “Enter Setup”
- Press “Enter”
- After hitting the Enter key you will be in the ASUS Bios Setup
- Now click on the right arrow key as this will take you Advanced tab
- Once you are in the Advanced tab you have to make a selection on the “USB Configuration”
- Now make a selection on “XHCI Pre-Boot Mode”
- After hitting the “XHCI Pre-Boot Mode” just disable it
- Next, you have to make a selection on the Security Tab
- In the Security tab, select the “Secure Boot Control” and disable it
- After disabling the Secure Boot Control you will have to enable the option of “Launch CSM” in the boot tab itself
- In order to enable the Launch CSM, you need to press the F10 key
- After this, save the configuration by hitting on the “YES” option
- Now exit
- You will have to enter the Bios setup for which you must press the ESC key for at least five to ten times
- Once you are in the Boot tab, you will see that the Launch CSM option is available.
- Enable the Launch CSM option once more
- To save the procedure, press F10 and exit afterwards
- Open the Boot menu once again and to do so press the F10 key for 5 to 10 times
- After the execution of the aforementioned steps, you will unlock the Boot option for your Asus laptop.
- Just install the Windows by using the Bootable USB drive
- You can also use the internal DVD drive
Solution No. 2 – Asus Bios Boot From USB By using the Ninjastik:
In case you are using the Ninjastik USB for booting the Asus laptop then you can do the following steps:
- Firstly turn off the Operation System
- Now just unplug the Ninjatik from the system
- After this, turn ON your system
- Once the system starts, you will be able to witness a black screen.
- On the black screen observe the message that says “Press _ for setup” or “Press _ to enter the setup”
- When you are using the Asus laptop, it will be DEL or F2
- Now click on the option of BOOT by using the cursor key
- Make sure that the UEFL settings have been switched to Disabled
- It can also be switched to Bios or Legacy mode
- Now you just have to update the option of Boot
- This step will help you include the USB
- Now make sure to Save before exiting