How Do I Change My Aol Mail Password
The AOL Mail service is a free web-based email service provided by the AOL, which is a division of Verizon Communications. Just like Yahoo and Google provide email services, AOL is one of them.
The AOL password gives you the access to your AOL email account. Like all the other email service providers, you need a strong password to protect your account from any mishandling. Your password has to be like your fingerprint; it should be unique. To create a strong password, it must contain one upper case letter, one number, one special character, and it can vary according to your wish. Now how do I change my AOL mail password?
Now if you have forgotten the password to your AOL email account, and don’t have access to it, you can always reset and change the AOL mail password.
Use these simple steps to reset and Aol Mail Change Password:
- Go to your AOL sign-in page.
- Enter the username you have logged in with.
- Click next and click on forgot my password. This option will direct you to the steps to Mail Aol Com Change Password.
- Enter the last password you know, and then enter the new password.
- Enter the new password again to confirm.
- You have thus changed the email account password.
Before the new password is set, you will have to verify your information. This information is accessible only to the account holder, and this is a safety measure.
You can proceed with the verification with the following options:
- Send a verification code to the registered mobile number.
- Send a verification code to the registered recovery account.
- Or you can verify using account security question and other profile information.
Following these simple steps, the Aol Mail Login Change Password will be done. You can also change your AOL password using your mobile phone. Once you enter the registered phone number, you will receive a five-digit code. Enter the code in the box, and then you can proceed to the next page to change your password.
Another alternative to change your AOL mail password is by using an alternate account if you have any. Enter the registered recovery account email, and you will receive a message from AOL for the verification and changing the password.