If an AOL user is not being able to log in despite being connected to the internet server and entering the correct email address, he knows what is wrong? Yes, the correct AOL mail password! Don’t worry You can easily Reset or Change AOL email Password.
The AOL Mail service is a free web-based email service provided by AOL, which is a division of Verizon Communications. Just like Yahoo and Google provide email services, AOL is one of them. The AOL password gives you access to your AOL email account. Like all the other email service providers, you need a strong password to protect your account from any mishandling. Your password has to be like your fingerprint; it should be unique. To create a strong password, it must contain one upper case letter, one number, one special character, and it can vary according to your wish. But, why would anyone want to reset or change AOL password?
- If you are as well not good in the memory game and ‘Oops, I forgot my AOL email Password’ happened to you too
- When Mail Server IMAP AOL.com is Not Responding to your respective system
- When your AOL password has been leaked to someone.
- When AOL email not working due to any other reasons.
- If you speculate that your AOL account has been hacked and someone can attempt wrong actions in your AOL Email Setting.
Then, set a new AOL password that is more potent, difficult to deduce, and easy to remember. Coming to how do I change my AOL password? This content provides you the best possible solutions of how to change your AOL password.
Note: If you have forgotten the password to your AOL email account, and don’t have access to it, you can always get your AOL email password reset.
Steps to Reset or Change AOL Password:
- Go to your AOL sign-in page.
- Enter the username you have logged in with.
- Click next and click on forgot my password. This option will direct you to the steps to Mail Aol Com Change Password.
- Enter the last password you know, and then enter the new password.
- Enter the new password again to confirm.
- You have thus changed the email account password.
Before the new password is set, you will have to verify your information. This information is accessible only to the account holder, and this is a safety measure.
How to change My AOL Password Using Mobile Phone:
- Send a verification code to the registered mobile number.
- Send a verification code to the registered recovery account.
- Or you can verify using account security questions and other profile information.
Following these simple steps, the AOL Mail Login Change Password will be done. You can also change your AOL email password using your mobile phone. Once you enter the registered phone number, you will receive a five-digit code. Enter the code in the box, and then you can proceed to the next page to change your password.
Another alternative to Reset or change AOL Email password is by using an alternate account if you have any. Enter the registered recovery account email, and you will receive a message from AOL for the verification and changing the password.